jengs

Dec 16, 2020
how do you play the dice game with the steel demoness and Laquadia in our dungeon all I get are the sex scenes?

jengs

Dec 16, 2020
This might be a stupid question, but how do you get Laquadia in the dungeon?
you get her after the capital is blowup and you emerge from the ruins with Laquadia after fighting a mutated pervy Farsyne you have the option of imprisoning her or letting her go I think, this is right before going up north to Beatrix's home

Reactions: throbzombie

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
you get her after the capital is blowup and you emerge from the ruins with Laquadia after fighting a mutated pervy Farsyne you have the option of imprisoning her or letting her go I think, this is right before going up north to Beatrix's home
Oh man, I totally forgot about that like an idiot haha.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
how do you play the dice game with the steel demoness and Laquadia in our dungeon all I get are the sex scenes?
First learn the dice game from the pirate queen, send the Steel demoness and Laquadia to your room by interacting with the chains next to the giant portrait. Go through the sex option and pick play dice game.

You can get the Steel demoness to remove her helmet not a fan of her hair color though.

SuperGumus228

Nov 5, 2017
There are Strip or Die International Edition models for both Beatrix and Ellin in the game files, yet they're still not in the game itself. Just what the hell Gabe did for the past two months

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys i have question in the 3 games what art style has the most content ?? and which is the best i would love to see ur

recommendation

fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
guys i have question in the 3 games what art style has the most content ?? and which is the best i would love to see ur

recommendation
all art style have the same content, unlike opala 1, and teh only thing close to that is that the international version is lacking i think 2 of teh most recently added scenes and some other minor things like strip o die versions of characters. however i think the international version looks the best and sethxzoe does an amazing job as always with the details and the shading being amazing

test89

Jun 25, 2017
There's a quest for Gabrielle (talk to her at the campsite multiple times, go to Whitehaven, search the haunted castle), but I'm kind of stuck. She offers to meet at the Four Season's Inn, but nothing happens. Is the quest bugged or not fully implimented yet?

Edit: Nevermind, it's not in the game yet.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know if its possible to extract all the pictures from the game ?
yes and no. The game got too big (IDK, I don't really understand the software) to encrypt, so now the images are all plain .png files in the folder. You just need to have your computer show hidden items (not hard, ask google how).
Prepare for a lot of sifting though (6000+ images). The folder has 2 png of each pic (different sizes), several styles, and variations for each pic depending on MCs appearance, plus other images like character expressions, locations, and buttons.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes