Oct 8, 2018
How do you unlock this scene? The one in scene replay is without the dog?

Anyone happen to have a save before this scene, or how do you alter the one in scene replay, there are no options during it?

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Although someone did answer this question earlier I still cant seem to grasp it.
How on earth do you get safe combination.
They are no glowing lights, if someone could give a really good explanation as I just cant seem to grasp it and its very aggravating

Reactions: Choyz

wsert0258963

Jan 24, 2019
Although someone did answer this question earlier I still cant seem to grasp it.
How on earth do you get safe combination.
They are no glowing lights, if someone could give a really good explanation as I just cant seem to grasp it and its very aggravating
listen to the sounds,you hear a click when you get the right numbers

sharkstalker12

Jul 4, 2017
well that on another style if you spesificaly reffer to that, but if you mean about "where" and "when", thats pretty late game or near the end of this version.....
i play the game in that art style. when you get to that scene it starts with the bath barely full and you get two options. if you intervene you get a BJ. if you leave nothing happens. i was wondering if you can get to the picture i uploaded?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the one with the mc and his hound on young fraha after the fight on the bridge with the two colosuss solder's there should be two choices if you pick to let him join you will get that scene.

Reactions: TrianGans

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone got a full save with gallery that they wanne drop here? :>
I'll do you one better. A gallery mod.
Replace this file with the original in the Data folder and go into your camp.
The poster will change your appearance for the scenes and the dove will transport you to the hall of memories to watch them.

For now there's no reverse teleport because I only wanted to mod that one map so you have to have unlocked Warrengard to go back to the game. Otherwise save and go one way.
I could put the thing closer to the hall of memories but I wanted a place easily accessible that Gabe wouldn't change later.

If anyone can beta test it for me that'd be great thnx.

PS. There's 39 variables for scenes but only 38 orbs. A scene called Gabrielle Magihound exists but isn't watchable in the hall. It's been too long since I saw that scene so info would be appreciated.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Also to mention that the above is now possible because there's no compressed version anymore making changing data files super easy. It's no longer needed to maintain 15 saves of the different variations. People don't need to use other people's saves any longer, as long as they have gotten to the point they can set up camp they can unlock everything and continue their game as normal.
Please Gabe for the love of god steal this, nobody will play the game 15 times to see it all. This is so easy to maintain, just go to the event and add the 5 variables/switches.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
I'll do you one better. A gallery mod.
Replace this file with the original in the Data folder and go into your camp.
The poster will change your appearance for the scenes and the dove will transport you to the hall of memories to watch them.

For now there's no reverse teleport because I only wanted to mod that one map so you have to have unlocked Warrengard to go back to the game. Otherwise save and go one way.
I could put the thing closer to the hall of memories but I wanted a place easily accessible that Gabe wouldn't change later.

If anyone can beta test it for me that'd be great thnx.

PS. There's 39 variables for scenes but only 38 orbs. A scene called Gabrielle Magihound exists but isn't watchable in the hall. It's been too long since I saw that scene so info would be appreciated.
Great job, everything works as planned. Smooth character transition and the gallery works with different art styles.

charingan

Oct 16, 2017
This took me quite a while but hopefully it might help someone. This is the Unofficial MacOS app version of v3.04 (patched) at 60fps and v-sync on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Few Notes (IMPORTANT):
- Make sure that the path at the .app doesn't have a funky name (e.g: spaces are not allowed).
- After 8 hours of playtime only found 1 bug which is the cave water flickering at 2 zones (it's playable for sure just annoying to look at). I still didnt do the tests but i think this is due to playing at 60fps which is not the native fps of the original game and causes this problem.
- If you want to run the game as 30fps (which is what i think it's supposed to), edit the script file at Queen.app/Contents/MacOS/run and change this line:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why I did this port? BECAUSE... it runs colder and it's already hot as fuck on where i live. Wine just kills my battery life and runs things a lot hotter than native MacOS .app. Oh and because I like playing with controller and wine sometimes don't work too well on some.

If anyone have problems please tag me or pm me. Enjoy

Last edited:

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
The art style choice is confusing as hell...are some of those options from the CG spoiler tab paywalled? Asking cause if you look at the 3rd picture after Beastman B (it's untitled), her butt looks so much sharper than the rest of the pics and overall her body is much more polished. It has some sort of HDR vibrance going on...is this available in the version here? Which one is it?
TIA

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The art style choice is confusing as hell...are some of those options from the CG spoiler tab paywalled? Asking cause if you look at the 3rd picture after Beastman B (it's untitled), her butt looks so much sharper than the rest of the pics and overall her body is much more polished. It has some sort of HDR vibrance going on...is this available in the version here? Which one is it?
TIA
Each game mode has different artists, you can choose a western or eastern style for the human MCs, and each beastman MC has a different artist. The there are a bunch of collectible art pieces that don't have scenes in game to collect commissioned or submitted as fanart by a bunch of different artists. That's SweGabe's MO if you haven't played the first 2 games in the series.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Each game mode has different artists, you can choose a western or eastern style for the human MCs, and each beastman MC has a different artist. The there are a bunch of collectible art pieces that don't have scenes in game to collect commissioned or submitted as fanart by a bunch of different artists. That's SweGabe's MO if you haven't played the first 2 games in the series.
Alright, I get that - haven't played any, no, this is the first title from the series I came across on the front page. But I wanted to know which one is the in-game choice for the art under the beastman B option (it has no title), the details are much better and the lady's body is more polished. So I meant whether this is a choice anywhere in the game if you would have any idea, that would be cool.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Alright, I get that - haven't played any, no, this is the first title from the series I came across on the front page. But I wanted to know which one is the in-game choice for the art under the beastman B option (it has no title), the details are much better and the lady's body is more polished. So I meant whether this is a choice anywhere in the game if you would have any idea, that would be cool.
Looking through the files it appears to be mislabeled... I think it's actually from the Eastern edition human game mode. I can't do a deep search to be 100% sure as RPG Maker XP uses ruby for the script files and I'm currently playing through the Western mode, but I think I'm right on that one. It's one of the first scenes in the game so you'll be able to tell pretty early on and be able to switch anyway. And if you don't want to restart, you can use RPG Maker Save Edit and change some switches to change to the game mode you are on, making a backup of your saves first. But that might be more effort than it's worth as, like I said, you get that scene pretty early and can switch.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Looking through the files it appears to be mislabeled... I think it's actually from the Eastern edition human game mode. I can't do a deep search to be 100% sure as RPG Maker XP uses ruby for the script files and I'm currently playing through the Western mode, but I think I'm right on that one. It's one of the first scenes in the game so you'll be able to tell pretty early on and be able to switch anyway. And if you don't want to restart, you can use RPG Maker Save Edit and change some switches to change to the game mode you are on, making a backup of your saves first. But that might be more effort than it's worth as, like I said, you get that scene pretty early and can switch.
Ah, cool, really like the HDR look, I think I'll just restart. I's a bit of a pita to reroll as it seems cutscenes are unskippable so this helps, thanks for saving me the trouble dude!

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes