Nov 18, 2022
1 is pretty short, and yeah it is when Gabe started out so it might not be very fancy, plus the writing is as amateur as it gets, but I still think it's worth it to introduce some of the characters and familiarize yourself with how the game plays out.

Besides that, RPGMXP save files can just be modified with an editor so if you're ever struggling you can bump your main guy up a bit. LoQO 1 is pretty easy but 2 does get annoying at a few points. So far playing 3 cycles on Origin wasn't so bad.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Since I seem to be the guru of this series for some terrible twist of fate.. LoQO 1 is the start. The joke-ish ending of that game leads into LoQO 2. This current game is clearly after 2 since they talk about the war of the insect race, which was a huge part of 2, in this current game. It is actually a motivation of Crayden. It was clearly stated. Multiple times.
My best bet on WTF is going on it that with the tears in time between the games. It was done in the 2nd game. There are multi-dimensions. The first minute of 2 is Opala going to another world.
Gabe isn't smart enough to make this work but It has attempted it since 2.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
What even made people think that he was a girl?
LoQO II (and Origin iirc) has a faceless selfie from Gabe. Feminine body complete with breasts, long hair and painted nails.
When we remember how Gabrielle is supposed to be Gabe's in-game avatar it makes a lot of sense.

It wasn't a cosplay or anything, literally a cheat code you use to view these hidden selfies. Of course it may or may not be the creator themselves and we'll never really know unless Gabe straight up does a reveal which I doubt will happen.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
We'll get that update on the 12th or 19th then so we got some time but at least we're gonna get a new SethXZoe style scene.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who now's love this game art and the story but i think for some reason the dev look's more in to the real live girls then the game lol i could be wrong tho.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Brother all I ask for is Full Screen Mode without the lost of quality, yet this guy out here adding useless shit that only the most dedicated cock suckers would soy pog.
Use the improvement mod linked in OP, has a bunch of QOL stuff including bigger window (Can't recall if it's fullscreen or not atm)

Reactions: JL5

Laziris

Dec 6, 2023
When i Extract the RAR which is almost 3gigs but the final file is only about 300mb. The application doesn't start either. antiviris is paused and running as admin. compatibility modes are exhausted and rpg maker is installed. this game used to play so i have to know how to fix this or if i'm doing something wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: fierydovah
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes