Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I use Firefox is for you aso

blocked? (he don`t load the side)

When I use VPN/Tor I can reach the side.

My Question is block all normal browser the side now?

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
I use Firefox is for you aso

blocked? (he don`t load the side)

When I use VPN/Tor I can reach the side.

My Question is block all normal browser the side now?
Are you saying you can't access Gabe's blog? Blogspot can be very finicky sometimes, the solution is to clear cache to blogspot and see if it works.

Pottytr08

May 24, 2019
It's been a long time since i played this game, and i'm not sure where my save ends. How do i check what to do next?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Are you saying you can't access Gabe's blog? Blogspot can be very finicky sometimes, the solution is to clear cache to blogspot and see if it works.
When you can read it says clear on firefox his side is blocked. With VPN/Tor I have no problems to reach his side.

I don`t know if you have tried it and what browser you use.

ZeroTheEro

Jan 20, 2021
When you can read it says clear on firefox his side is blocked. With VPN/Tor I have no problems to reach his side.

I don`t know if you have tried it and what browser you use.
I'm using firefox, and I can reach his site just fine.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
There's games that is still in development for longer.

To be fair, he's still working with it, and not just run away with it.
1. Other developers being lazier doesn't excuse this one's laziness. 7 (SEVEN) years of development for one RPGMaker game is ridiculous on all fronts.

2. Why would he run away if he's been getting free money from a fanbase he has slowly taught to accept week after week of intentionally minimal (if any) progress reports for, again, SEVEN years? This is his golden goose; only an idiot would drop it. And between him and those who still defend him, he's absolutely not the idiot of the two parties.

mw303

Feb 3, 2019
1. Other developers being lazier doesn't excuse this one's laziness. 7 (SEVEN) years of development for one RPGMaker game is ridiculous on all fronts.

2. Why would he run away if he's been getting free money from a fanbase he has slowly taught to accept week after week of intentionally minimal (if any) progress reports for, again, SEVEN years? This is his golden goose; only an idiot would drop it. And between him and those who still defend him, he's absolutely not the idiot of the two parties.
just be patience. there's a lot of games in this site that can be played while we wait. we're here just for free games and we cant even complain since we cant even make it "even i cant do it since i started to dwell in this RPGMaker for the last 4 years"

some games cant be access without paying for sub or buy it and worse of all is that they abandoned it and milk some of the leftovers subscribers "plus AAA games this days still continue to disappoint us". at least he did not force you to do so and the game is free.

you can check his blog on the main thread or his patreon without paying anything if you want to know more about the update or progress of the game.

that's my take on this, but it's up to you since i cant say anything but respect on everyone's opinion

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
Last time I played TLoQO Origin (v3.01) was back in january 2020. I'm of the understanding that there's been additions and altertions since back then, including some game mechanics. Is it possible to import my old save files to the newest version, then use the Orb of Restoration to reexperience the story with my old MC, or do some of the new stuff exclude old saves?

Edit: Nevermind. I tried out this ancient technique called reading, then applied it to the update logs. It was super effective.

Last edited:

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Honestly I do enjoy the story for the game a lot but if I could skip a decade ahead into the future I'd only look back for the SethXZoe art. Their art hard carries right now.

Reactions: OUndrAnt
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes