Kythe

Mar 22, 2019
if you already flipped the switch on the keep in the previous version, you might softlock the game since electricity wont flow thus unable to progress through the elevator.
i loaded the save before going to the keep and the game works normally
if you messed up and doesnt have any backup save, the only way to progress is to use orb of restoration and replay the game from the start. just dash through everything with the help of speedhack
mind dropping the save? im confused since last time I played was 2.16

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
mind dropping the save? im confused since last time I played was 2.16
well i can.. but i wouldnt recommend it after all this is a rpg and everyone have different playstyles, player name/race, etc. mine might not suit to your preference
this is a save taken before going to the darkthorn keep
international art (sethxzoe), human 1

Kythe

Mar 22, 2019
well i can.. but i wouldnt recommend it after all this is a rpg and everyone have different playstyles, player name/race, etc. mine might not suit to your preference
this is a save taken before going to the darkthorn keep
international art (sethxzoe), human 1
thanks

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Does this mean she's working on episode 4 now?
Yep, Episode 4 will be the northern continent and maybee the post game content and newgame+, but really only gabe knows what he will put into episode 4 and what in game number 4

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
great, stuck because i flipped the switch in the previous update... i hate it when games punish you for trying to advance work and explore a bit.

Reactions: Rize

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
For all people having problem with RGSS has stopped working and already installed RPGXP i fixed with this
Try to add "To the Game.exe" (RGSS player game) to the DEP exclusion list.
control panel \ system \ advanced settings \ the settings button in the performance box \ data execution protection

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
If you flipped the 3 switches to power up the elevator (which will take you up to the warden's office) then you're outta luck; you gotta reload to an earlier save before that or start another NG+.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
plus, is it me... or for a two month work there isn't much in this update?
Based on their blog postings I think (At least, according to them) a lot of the work goes into writing backstory stuff that isn't necessarily in the game yet. Probably going to have to wait for them to add more side-quests and other things that will get resolved in Episode 4.

Reactions: azraelswegul

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
by the way, in the changeling there's this:
"If you have already entered Darkthorn Keep and find the three levers stuck, use the code "3377" to reset them."

the problem is that i don't know where to put this code. so it's like having the key to a door you don't know the location of.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
by the way, in the changeling there's this:
"If you have already entered Darkthorn Keep and find the three levers stuck, use the code "3377" to reset them."

the problem is that i don't know where to put this code. so it's like having the key to a door you don't know the location of.
thanks for the sharing the code, i didnt knew that this exist
just like the other codes, you can input code on the mirror in colussia tavern mirror (1st floor in a room with alot of clothes). if you're already this far then you can enter the tavern through the sewer system

Reactions: azraelswegul

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
thanks for the sharing the code, i didnt knew that this exist
just like the other codes, you can input code on the mirror in colussia tavern mirror (1st floor in a room with alot of clothes). if you're already this far then you can enter the tavern through the sewer system
thanks!

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes