AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
THis is a masterpiece, a work of art, and a tremendous achievement that someone can bring out this much from that old RPG Maker XP engine. It has a huge story, a shitload of content, a lot of minigames, collectibles, farming, interesting characters, ncps with depth. The years spent making this game really shows. I highly recommend going into this and playing it without a save at least once. If you like CRPG's, and enjoy the 'fun' stuff, then dive into this one.

Pfactor

Jan 25, 2018
I haven't touched this game in a long time so I haven't gotten too far. Is there a sandbox type element like the trainer in LQO 2?

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
devs should really drop the rpgmxp and use a newer version, the engine is holding this game back and not doing the amount of effort towards art/writing justice

xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
This is my first time trying this game... Can someone explain whats up with different version selection at start? Which one should I go with? Is it same game with different art for the same scenes? Do all versions have the same number of finished art? Any advice would be nice...

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Dude how much fking lvl do you need to defeat the first golem boss at the bridge. All my team member are lvl 15 + whit the best gear they can have at that point and we can barely scrach him.
Dafuq is this shit.....

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Dude how much fking lvl do you need to defeat the first golem boss at the bridge. All my team member are lvl 15 + whit the best gear they can have at that point and we can barely scrach him.
Dafuq is this shit.....
You just need to level and get better equipments to tank the hits enough to survive and retaliate. At least that's how I did it.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
About the horse/Kythie scene I think that might be something to do with the Mirror of Memories or what ever it's called. In addition to the memory spheres you can buy there is a locked door. The guy you get the memory mirror from also makes dream keys. So far you can only make one and its title/description is something about sent. The key is treated like a piece of gear you equip to party members, and I didn't feel like putting Kythie in my party to check it so I don't even know if it works that way or not. I'm betting the the dream keys will be things like memories from your party members before the game, or dream/fantasies/nightmares as another excuse to include more non-canon scenes like a lot of the other collectibles in the game.

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
kind of yes and no. CG scenes in which we see movement no. but you can get your relationship up high enough with any of the female characters and invite them to your room or inside the tent (depending on where you are) and see a pixel version of the character you choose fucking them.
This doesn't seem right. You can only do this with a select number of characters from your party.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a way to change the name of the MC if you use one of the saves posted in this thread?
Changing the name is very easy but you have to download Cheat Engine and have basic understanding of using that. Connect CE to the game and scan for Chad as a String. Replace both values with your name of choice. Changing the sprite is a bit harder.

This is my first time trying this game... Can someone explain whats up with different version selection at start? Which one should I go with? Is it same game with different art for the same scenes? Do all versions have the same number of finished art? Any advice would be nice...
There are 5 artstyles with some variations each depending on the MC. Only international is incomplete and will use other styles for now. Just pick one you like. You can use other people's saves to look at the other styles.

is here any way to unpack the game for the images?
I can give you an unpacked folder but it's a mess nothing is named in a meaningful way and CG and other art such as UI and backgrounds are all mixed by date of creation and not type of content. If you were hoping to look at the CGs you will have a terrible time organizing the folder.

Last edited:

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
About the horse/Kythie scene I think that might be something to do with the Mirror of Memories or what ever it's called.
What's wrong with the Kythie scene exactly? You can't unlock its orb in the hall of memories? You can't do the event? I'm asking because every old save I have that has seen that scene can replay it normally.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Changing the name is very easy but you have to download Cheat Engine and have basic understanding of using that. Connect CE to the game and scan for Chad as a String. Replace both values with your name of choice. Changing the sprite is a bit harder.

There are 5 artstyles with some variations each depending on the MC. Only international is incomplete and will use other styles for now. Just pick one you like. You can use other people's saves to look at the other styles.

I can give you an unpacked folder but it's a mess nothing is named in a meaningful way and CG and other art such as UI and backgrounds are all mixed by date of creation and not type of content. If you were hoping to look at the CGs you will have a terrible time organizing the folder.
if you want scenes go (but those are for old version )

D

Deleted member 1313226

I downloaded the latest update because it said almost all locations can be completed, yet for every 1 I completed there were 2 more I couldn’t do.
Are any of these completable:
Caimridge, Darkthorn Keep, Hollow Gorge, Crimson Forest, Tower of Descent, Fierra Falls, Warrengard, Is. of Mist, Kahr, Duchess’s Mansion, Ravaged Booty, Odidania, Ruins of the Past, Last Tower, 2 should be according to the gallery.

Also can you get the better shovel for the last 4 treasure maps? If yes how?
I cleared Fierra Falls, none of the others. I didn't clear Illusian Forest, but it won't let me in now, so I guess I'm SOL. Am also having trouble clearing Tijia Woodlands, but if you did, I guess I know where I need to keep looking. Also have one more location to discover - last page, below Eastern Lighthouse (first slot of the last full row) is ?????. Any help? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 1313226

by the way, i've been reading about a lot of people facing a monster in the mist area... i cannot even enter this area. How do you access the area?
IIRC, a Legendary Monster appears there after you've killed enough of its brethren. I'm too lazy to look up which one, though. It's in the walkthrough.

BTW, there must be a reason this game doesn't have a wiki, right? Because it could really use one. Anyone know?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes