The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Does the game have a "bad boy" route? In LoQO 2 you had to get always love points to progress the sex scenes. Will I also get the same amount of content if I play the "Renegade" (-1) route?

jed999

May 26, 2021
Is the Map Broken in the Game or did the Mode break the map ?.
I turned it on in the settings menu, the map just Flashes and then dissapears.

Maybe just skip to the next one ?, having issues finding things since the walkthrough isn't accurate.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i found the cheat and question what with the path everytime you pick the answer and it tell you that you pick something path

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Okay would appreciate some questions answered. So apparently the "infamous?" Kythie/ Horace scene has been removed (thank God) Unless I am reading the updates wrong. Also she (Kythie) now has a tent scene? But to get that you need to complete a "plushie" quest, said plushie is located somewhere in Odiana (from the info I got from the forum). Please tell me if I am wrong. Tried searching the walkthrough for it but no luck.

The quest is supposed to start by talking to her in camp, but so far It hasn't happened. Can anyone tell me at what point does the quest trigger, and also since the Horace scene was removed are there any negative consequences to having mu'tiki teach her? (was under the impression that if mu'tiki taught her that would trigger the nightmarish scene, but could be mistaken).

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Okay would appreciate some questions answered. So apparently the "infamous?" Kythie/ Horace scene has been removed (thank God) Unless I am reading the updates wrong. Also she (Kythie) now has a tent scene? But to get that you need to complete a "plushie" quest, said plushie is located somewhere in Odiana (from the info I got from the forum). Please tell me if I am wrong. Tried searching the walkthrough for it but no luck.

The quest is supposed to start by talking to her in camp, but so far It hasn't happened. Can anyone tell me at what point does the quest trigger, and also since the Horace scene was removed are there any negative consequences to having mu'tiki teach her? (was under the impression that if mu'tiki taught her that would trigger the nightmarish scene, but could be mistaken).
The Kythie/Horace scene was still in the game last time I played, but now it's a dream sequence that you only see if you create and then use the specific Dream Key for it so it's not something you stumble on if you don't want to see it. As for the tent scene most of what you wrote sounds right from what I remember but I can't remember if there is a specific point in the game you have to reach before you can start the quest to unlock the scene.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Man, Gabe has dropped the ball so hard on the MC's writing that i can't even. Chapter 1 was gold, chapter 2 was mostly fine, but in 3 my renegade just kept being a stuttering bitch who'll bend over for anyone, raping minotaurs first of all.

It's also downright sad that this game's been out for years and 90% of the girls have more scenes with randos than MC. Like, at this point Beatrix is just a nagging viking-wanna-be who'd rather fuck her dog than a human.

But at least young Farah, the Demoness, Elin and Kythie (1 scene each :KEK: ) are nice. Gabrielle too, but her one goddamn scene was ruined by fucking awful art.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Sorry, can someone tell me what is this game about?
The description is not really clear but based on the preview I guess there is a lot of male dom
Ehhh, Less that and more Bestiality and Monster on Female. There are some scenes with MC, but the majority of it is the girls getting fucked by monsters or animals....or random people...basically anyone BUT the MC honestly. Other than a few throwaways all the MC has is some sprite animation with generic moaning sounds in the background

Don't get me wrong, I love the story, and I like the artwork on the international version. But the scenes themselves are...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dezmo0

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Seriously, how long Swegabe gonna milk this game to death?

I used to support the patreon, but by 2018 I stopped cuz it's pretty clear Gabe has no intention whatsoever to really finish the game.

I miss the day when - putting aside the content length - Gabe really did aim for Opala and Opala 2 to be finished.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes