azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I am convinced at this point that the development of this game is a prank...there is no way a developer sets a deadline for the finalization of the story of the game by the end of the year when the story took seven years to reach only 3/4 of the total game and then focus 85% of the year in just updating assets that nobody had a problem with, changing the dialogue of NPCs that have nothing to do with the story or starting implementing MORE side-quests that openly say "won't matter if you do it or not, Osira will get better".

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the game to end in the next 4-5 months, even if Gabe goes full-steam ahead with only the main storyline it's simply too much to end in less than half a year in any satisfactory manner.

ShinPhantom

Jun 15, 2023
Wow has it been that long? Fuck. I've been following this shit since I discovered the first game's Golden Edition. Frankly surprised it lasted this long. I figured Gabe would've done LoQO III by now.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I am convinced at this point that the development of this game is a prank...there is no way a developer sets a deadline for the finalization of the story of the game by the end of the year when the story took seven years to reach only 3/4 of the total game and then focus 85% of the year in just updating assets that nobody had a problem with, changing the dialogue of NPCs that have nothing to do with the story or starting implementing MORE side-quests that openly say "won't matter if you do it or not, Osira will get better".

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the game to end in the next 4-5 months, even if Gabe goes full-steam ahead with only the main storyline it's simply too much to end in less than half a year in any satisfactory manner.
I agree and I feel foolish for gassing it up the first update of January, we got 1 Laquadia scene and I thought things were going well but seeing the entire year melt away into minor stuff that should happen once the game is complete is really sad to see. What's worse is this can just continue indefinitely so long as Gabe sees some minor thing in some obscure area of the game that they want to fix or change. Next they'll say that the order of the trading cards (that not a single person cares about) is bad and it needs to be reworked which will take 4 months. I'm just glad I haven't been playing since it's beginning 9 years ago, I've only been disappointed for 3, coming up on 4.

Reactions: azraelswegul

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think what got this game going so slow was the real human photos because it seem's there are alot of those don't get me wrong there fine lady's but that could have came after the game.

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
Guess it's been two or three years I haven't asked.
Can someone tell me if 1) Naluna's finally in the game and 2) if we got something as interesting as the Farah/Gai'deld scene.
Thank you very much.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Guess it's been two or three years I haven't asked.
Can someone tell me if 1) Naluna's finally in the game and 2) if we got something as interesting as the Farah/Gai'deld scene.
Thank you very much.
1) Naluna is not...
2) That is subjective so idk. Btw, I don't even remember who Gai'deld is.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
puh, i come here from time to time to see the progress or even finished, and still not finished yet. In my opinion it's like star citizen.. too much of everything, absolut overloaded.

and i played 1 and 2 a couple of times.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes