Mrpickle193

May 28, 2024
I missed the introduction quest and can't see the old man to talk to that leads to the lockpick. Is there any other way I can get a lock pick at this stage? (i'm a few hours in, now heading east after escaping the port town with the dog companion).

hegemonkhan

Jun 14, 2020
My game kinda freezes at the end of the dialogue about free the prisioners on Fierra Falls, there are any fix
gabe said she fixed this with a more recent version, by I think not allowing you to do the events to get the beastgirl (gin, I think, or whatever her name, hadn't played for awhile) yet at this point in the game, but you do have her, is this from playing an earlier version?

I had the same issue, myself, unfortunately, I don't think there's anything you can do about it (except maybe being able to go into the code like with your saved game), unless you got a save file from before you got gin/beastgirl (you can still do the events but have to do the "good path" in releasing her, if that's okay for your playthrough, and not taking her as a sl'v3 with the "evil path", if I remember right), otherwise, you just got to start over... such fun...

starchanne1

May 23, 2024
gabe said she fixed this with a more recent version, by I think not allowing you to do the events to get the beastgirl (gin, I think, or whatever her name, hadn't played for awhile) yet at this point in the game, but you do have her, is this from playing an earlier version?

I had the same issue, myself, unfortunately, I don't think there's anything you can do about it (except maybe being able to go into the code like with your saved game), unless you got a save file from before you got gin/beastgirl (you can still do the events but have to do the "good path" in releasing her, if that's okay for your playthrough, and not taking her as a sl'v3 with the "evil path", if I remember right), otherwise, you just got to start over... such fun...
with 'beast girl' you mean the two Neifu girls? Im playing on 3.24b version. 1723766933479.png I dont have that girl on my team rn, shes a must to this part of the story?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know when the rest of this will be done but i do hope for a lot better stuff then the girls being fucked by others i mean in the last game the bad ending's were just that but the mc got alot of sex. i do hope we can kill both of the brothers tho i mean you would be doing there mother a fav there. i also notced that bal rena does not talk about her duarther.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes