HTML Abandoned Legend of the Heroes [v1.0] [Emerald Games]

Emerald Games

Jun 23, 2022
Taturis.jpg

Overview:
This game revolves around six heroes. In a fantasy rpg setting. You follow these heroes on their adventures and see what becomes of them, and those they meet.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-03
Release Date: 2022-06-23
Developer: Emerald Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Marcus.png Tony.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Ainz

Nov 1, 2018
I can think of several franchises that are going to get confused with this based on the title.

Reactions: Morte

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
Transformation - Who will be transformed into what?
Saw this on another site, the transformation tags there are:

so I would assume they mostly turn into girls

Reactions: kurosx

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Wait, didn't this come out like yesterday? How is it onhold already?
On Patreon:

Hello everybody I have been informed that my game needs quite a bit of work. Also it seems that my project is a bit to complex for my level.
So I will be working on a smaller game. I will be using one of the characters from the game that I already have posted. However I will be taking some time to work on the newer game. So if you still want to support me then I thank you. If those who are already subscribed want to unsubscribe I will understand. Thank You.

Aikosan

May 17, 2022
Well i tested the Game and sure it's in early stages. I don't wanna criticise too much but here are some things that should be worked on:

1. The narrative:

For an text heavy game, your narrative is really simple and it doesn't get the reader hooked enough. And you start with alot of text i mean ALOT.

So the point is to set the interest of the reader/ player in the story by getting him into the game letting him make choises to bind him to the game and between the choises you tell the intro and backstory.....That would be much nicer

2. The Images:

I think you may change your choise of the Images because 3D renders of Chars/Monsters in T-Pose will quickly turn away your readers/players. There are many sources you find good material.

This is my first opinion and i wanna make sure that this is MY opinion and i don't wanna diss you, it's an fair critic of things you should improve..

Reactions: jeffrey1667

Emerald Games

Jun 23, 2022
Well i tested the Game and sure it's in early stages. I don't wanna criticise too much but here are some things that should be worked on:

1. The narrative:

For an text heavy game, your narrative is really simple and it doesn't get the reader hooked enough. And you start with alot of text i mean ALOT.

So the point is to set the interest of the reader/ player in the story by getting him into the game letting him make choises to bind him to the game and between the choises you tell the intro and backstory.....That would be much nicer

2. The Images:

I think you may change your choise of the Images because 3D renders of Chars/Monsters in T-Pose will quickly turn away your readers/players. There are many sources you find good material.

This is my first opinion and i wanna make sure that this is MY opinion and i don't wanna diss you, it's an fair critic of things you should improve..

Thank you for what you have said. I will not take it as a diss. I think that people like you who are being honest will only help me improve in the long run. Now as far as the 3d renders go I know that what I did was not good. At the time I just made them like that to see if others might like the game then I would put in more work on the visuals. However I shouldn't of thought that way. I tried posting this game about a week ago, but it only just got approved. I am not giving up on this game I will just get to it when I am better.

Thank you again.

Reactions: Aikosan

Emerald Games

Jun 23, 2022
If the MPC is turned into a woman, than this is not the right game for me.
Thank you for the answer.
There are many other types of transformation in the game. They all don't just turn into girls. The main character doesn't just have the girl transformation either. So please don't be deterred from playing. Thank you.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
There are many other types of transformation in the game. They all don't just turn into girls. The main character doesn't just have the girl transformation either. So please don't be deterred from playing. Thank you.
Personally I'd like mc tf though ultimately its you're choice to add that or not