Unreal Engine Abandoned Legends of the Sunny Seas [v0.02 Patreon] [SevenStone]

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
it reminds me that old Pirates of Carribean on PC ^^
...there is was version of "Age of Pirates: Carribean Tales" with partially open source code (rus devs released game with too many bugs and leave part of code on c++ open for entusiasts... a bit later they make patch based on users fixes...)...

by screens seems like mod of this game

ps: sorry for my eng

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
the one feature i believe people come to this forum for... in this game is locked behing a paywall

i unironically let go a few tears of laugher

besides that, this game feels... surprisingly nice. spent a whole hour or so running around town coz it felt good. the sound is good, graphics are not bad, and the sound coming of the brothel and tavern doors are quite immersive.

i do hope this gets off ground the creator is quite talented imo.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
First pic is giving me vibes of playing Morrowind for the first time. If only the redhead was a quest reward back then!

Anyway, the models look good. Hope this one can go decently far.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I haven't tested the game, and the reason is the girl's face on the photo's it doesn look very (hot) sure the quality of the images ect seems alright but the girl/girls could be better looking at the face. Body looked nice otherwise so ill wait a couple of updates depending on how much content ect gets added. :) And yeah i wanna see some quality, sue me if you don't like it^^

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

amilking

Apr 10, 2018
If you don't want to download the 4.4GB for nothing because there is not much content yet and want to know how the game looks like, you can watch this: