Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I was wondering if I was just clicking too slow, but yeah pregnancy is busted and eating candies doesn't change the day to a fertile day either. Not a bad little game, more unlockable positions would've been nice.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
i have read what the dev said about the "pregnancy" event, and the dev claims it's 100% chance for you to impregnate the mother. you need both size and stamina at max, put same mother and son, and reach climax during sex. but he doesn't explain how the pregnancy event itself works, and i think something in the code is wrong...
I think he is referring to the fact that the mom is always pregnant in the ending. The actual pregnancy events and the candy seem to be broken.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
this game is honestly bad. you only got 1 actual sex position, 1 titjob, 1 blowjob, 3 mothers that are basically the same body with different hair, 3 kids that are the same thing. impregnation doesn't work. candy doesn't work. i'm not sure, but the second bathroom event with the redhead mother doesn't trigger. the "minigames" are honestly not worth playing, you get scraps of money from them, other than the "feed" one, where you can get $70. the "end early" doesn't give the aditional $50 it says it would do. if the dev doesn't fix those in the next update, i won't bother downloading.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Game is simple and nice but the impregnation minigame is impossible, even with an autoclicker on 1 click per 0.001s, would be nice to have a gallery save.
Also, the penis size becomes small again after the month cycle but the upgrades do not reset so we can't bring it back to bigger size.

Reactions: pepiteaux12

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Okay, I modified the values directly in the save file and it seems to work. Kinda disappointed at the gallery scenes, I feel like the actual scene is different but at least it's there.
Where to extract the save: AppData\LocalLow\Mtrellexxx\Lemomnade_ Family Squeeze!

Enjoy preggofans

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v1.1.1

-added 3 scene illustrations + edits. (First dialogue with haya (intro), Haya's offense and Reina's compliment are now illustrated with NSFW art)
-changed some dialogue to better fit the illustrations.

bug fixes: Pregnancy is working properly now.

Win: - - - -
Apk: - - - -

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes