VN - Others - Completed - Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2 ~A Sensitive Wife and Her One 'Lie'~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sghornylion

Mayumi report 1 is already absolutely amazing, but the dev takes it and turn it into something even more spectacular, which is Mayumi report 2

I love how the sweet wife turn into a sweet sex-loving slutty wife that opens her legs for basically anyone who wants to **** her.

If you love Mayumi report 1, you will definitely love Mayumi report 2.

If you love NTR as much as me, then you shouldn't wait anymore, try the Mayumi series if you haven't already.

I really wish one day I can find a wife just like Mayumi.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AstralBout

It's really good.
    I'm not going to rate every single aspect of this game but you don't have to be afraid to play this sequel.
    I thought this is going to turn dark like they break up because Mayumi cannot control her desire anymore and end up becoming a slut (I have Thug Hero Party disorder fyi) because Shinkai-san at the very end of the prequel took advantages of Mayumi.

If you've played the prequel or MCR or (Mayumi bruh bruh bruh 1) and you think it is good.
    This sequel is better. So don't be afraid, try it out.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

morgorot

WARNING(?):

*this time the game actually fullfill the tags(is not like the "vanilla" thing of the first one).

*do not play it expecting something like the first one

*Something like 90% of the "normal" cg is reciclated but almost all the lewd cg are new XD

* I think reflect perfectly the way a husband would feeling if someting like that happen

*the config menu have a variety of options

*The bgm is good because do not let you feel that sensation of annoying silence when you are reading and also not interfer with your read

*Nice art

*we have a variety of choices to pick "in game"

*1/3 of the text in sex scenes is "ah ah"

*I loved the story(even though it hurt me a bit, those who are here for "that" tags will understand me)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NTR is love NTR is life

What a good game. I like how it embraces a more serious and relatable tone within the cuckolding fantasy by showing not only the pleasant side but also the risks that come with it. The way the main character is portrayed is exactly like most cuckolds feel and behave when confronted with such emotional hurdles.

I really hope it gets a third installment since no cuck's job is complete until he gets to see his loved one turned into a complete loose slut who fucks any random guy out of Craigslist. And despite the ending, as a cuck myself, I can attest that he isn't finished with this wonderful kink and neither is she. He will surely, sooner or later, have the urge to delve deeper.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This game is much like Mayumi 1, except some swapped scenarios.

In this game the husband is NEVER in the room watching and he NEVER gets to witness what happened.

Instead, other people in a sex club get to watch as Mayumi comes in and out with 3 different men. She practically publicly known as a slut now.

She's on birth control the entire time, so the taboo fetish comes from her first time anal sex with another man.

At the end of the game, Mayumi and Husband give up cuckolding and finally have their first child.There is no doubt, the child belongs to the husband. Its a happy ending of vanilla cuckolding. Its good, but it could have been better.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Hentaifan232

Overall a good quality game artwork and voice acting wise, not quite what i wanted ending wise but still enjoyable and who knows we may get a mayumi 3 if I understood the creator corner bonus part, also if you complete the game do go through that part as it will add a scene into the game during mayumi's side at one point.