HTML - Abandoned - Lermose: McNiel Story [v0.1.2] [LeCreatore]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rtkamb

review is for v0.1.2
    The current version of the game has pretty much no content and is just a mindless grind. The concept is really cool (switching between characters), but the execution is just abysmal.
    If the creator can do some changes with the money system and grind (as well as adding about 10x the amount of content currently in the game), this has some real potental to be good, but right now it just feels like a waste of time.

As a side note: if there is any content after the first quest, there needs to be an indicator somewhere to tell you that. Without an indicator there is more to do, then the player is constantly wondering if there is more content, or if they are just doing an endless grind with no payoff.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

77anon

A fun and interesting game that even though it is currently in it's early stages, you can already tell this is going to be one of the ones that you have to keep an eye on. Something about it has me hooked and I'm looking forward to future releases!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

PantsRats

[v0.1.2]
    You need to pay rent, $600.
    You make $20 a day.
    Your wife makes no money, even when she's working.
    Even if you work absolutely every day of the month, and follow the games only instructions and buy your wife a drink, you cannot pay rent the following month and lose the game.
    It has a decent foundation for a game, but in it's current state, this is a complete waste of time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

moimemeindien

So far an enticing start! The premisms of the game indicate the development of an ntr/financial-dom intrigue in a quiet well illustrated and easy to use interface.
    Which open up interesting narrative mecanics.
    For instance; the ability to access your wife's cellphone could result in quiet sweet contents where she receive kinky messages from her boss while remaining chaste toward you. The male protagonist see his jealousy rise at random point of the day. Like, at work.
    Cheers to the creator, outstanding groundwork!
    Hope your game will reach it's promises but your contribution to the medium is quiet an achievement already.
    Most devs could easily improve their HTML games by "emulating" your system.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

NightOwl71

This one is pretty good, especially for a first release, in terms of HTML games. It's story driven (go ahead with the pills asap) with good visual aids and some first sex scenes. There is a custom GUI with decent use of graphics, fonts and colors - something often painfully missed in HTML games. The offline version still has a turn cycle issue and some actions take unnecessary many clicks, but it's v0.1 after all. I say bravo and thank you for bringing this project to reality. I'm looking forward to many more releases.