3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
1863015_main.png

Overview:
What is Lermose? Lermose is an imaginary country in which this and other games will take place. The real prototype is the United States of America. The cities described in the game also do not exist and are a general description of American cities. McNiel - surname of the protagonist you will play as. He lives a perfect life in a small quiet town near a large metropolis. The protagonist recently got married, bought a house and works for a large company owned by his father. The protagonist, in principle, is satisfied with everything in his life, except for some disagreements with his wife, who works nowhere because of psychological limitations.

What can go wrong?

WARNING: project will include not avoidable NTR
Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: LeCreatore - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Offline version (HTML + Images)
: - - - -
HTML only: - - - -

Extra

1863021_Screenshot_2022-05-30_at_12.13.46_PM.png 1863020_wife_bathroom.png 1863018_Screenshot_2022-05-30_at_12.15.44_PM.png 1863017_work_sudden.png 1862953_Screenshot_2022-05-30_at_11.46.24_AM.png 1863026_downtown.png 1863025_prison.png 1863024_prison_1.png 1863022_wife_sex.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
This game need more time in the oven.
There is a set up, sure, but is that your basic gameplay loop?
Not to mention it constantly need to load the pages for some reason.
I also feel like there is just weird stuff around like why write >14 instead of just 15?

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
This game need more time in the oven.
There is a set up, sure, but is that your basic gameplay loop?
Not to mention it constantly need to load the pages for some reason.
I also feel like there is just weird stuff around like why write >14 instead of just 15?
Thanks for the opinion!
The main loop will be improved and diversified in next versions.

Will figure out why it's needed to always load pictures. and will think about more less things.
If you have in mind anything else that can be improved, will be grateful for advices

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
What is the appeal of this weird filter across real pics I keep seeing on here now :confused:
In copyright law if you take someone else's work and transform it enough you can't technically be sued for stealing. You basically transform it into something completely new. Look at "Good Girl Gone Bad" as an example.

Many people think just putting a border around an image or slapping some generic singular filter over a picture qualifies as transformative, but they are very wrong.

I honestly don't know if the author of this game thinks she/he/it,,, shit, is being transformative or just thinks the filters look cool.

Anyway, I'll give the game a fair chance regardless.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Offline version keep lagging after a bit of playing, maybe lagging in the wrong word but the loading circle pops up in the middle of the screen whenever you move to a new location.
yeah and it gets slower and slower as you play(loading the game will fix it for a few clicks...but it's not a solution)

Reactions: iSkaz

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
What is the appeal of this weird filter across real pics I keep seeing on here now :confused:
It's a way to reduce file size without making it look completely ugly. X-change life uses a similar filter. There's definitely better looking ones out there.

As for my own opinion the game needs a really solid proofread by somebody who is more adept at conversational writing. It reads like a straight google translate to English. It's mostly correct but so crude and emotionless.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
There really needs a skip intro button because going through that three times(first game over was because I couldn't pay rent, second game over was right as I got through the intro again it glitched me into the conversation with the landlord about rent) was pain in the ass with how slow this game runs.

Reactions: the.creator

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the loading window that is displayed in the center after each action just infuriates, deleted the game after 2 minutes of watching

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
the loading window that is displayed in the center after each action just infuriates, deleted the game after 2 minutes of watching
F5 button helps for a while.

But game still bugged, you can brake a game at all if you switch characters in wrong time. And only local storage (F12) clear can fix it.

Reactions: fuser
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes