VN Ren'Py Lesbian Academy [v2.1.1 Remake] [MoonaMakesGames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I get that the game is named after the nickname most people in the game give the academy but combined with the description & tags I admittedly feel as if I was a bit mislead. I played for roughly an hour, not a single lesbian sex scene, instead everybody and their mother is talking about some boyfriend or a (male) crush. There isn't even a choice to be made in regards to the protagonist's preferences and she goes about how she also likes dick. Both are definitely kinda turn offs, in all honesty.
All of this is totally fine ofc, it's your game to make and your characters to write but had I known that in advance, or even had any way of making an educated guess that this is how the game would play out, I would not have invested time into playing it & then reloading a few times thinking there might have been some different choices to make that would have had any impact on things.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I get that the game is named after the nickname most people in the game give the academy but combined with the description & tags I admittedly feel as if I was a bit mislead. I played for roughly an hour, not a single lesbian sex scene, instead everybody and their mother is talking about some boyfriend or a (male) crush. There isn't even a choice to be made in regards to the protagonist's preferences and she goes about how she also likes dick. Both are definitely kinda turn offs, in all honesty.
All of this is totally fine ofc, it's your game to make and your characters to write but had I known that in advance, or even had any way of making an educated guess that this is how the game would play out, I would not have invested time into playing it & then reloading a few times thinking there might have been some different choices to make that would have had any impact on things.
Yeah, that was definitely a big disappointment.
This is basically a game about thirsty straight girls fawning after non-present boyfriends.
Most annoying when you discover basically every LI you're interested in (if they're even LIs) is in a relationship with some boy they lust after in every single conversation.
And the story is a kinetic novel with relationship points. So not much in terms of choices there, either.
Not sure which player base this game aims at, but it is certainly not for lesbian lovers.
A bummer.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah, that was definitely a big disappointment.
This is basically a game about thirsty straight girls fawning after non-present boyfriends.
Most annoying when you discover basically every LI you're interested in (if they're even LIs) is in a relationship with some boy they lust after in every single conversation.
And the story is a kinetic novel with relationship points. So not much in terms of choices there, either.
Not sure which player base this game aims at, but it is certainly not for lesbian lovers.
A bummer.
Yeah I really wondered about the targeted audience for this myself, it can't be lesbians, it also can't really be people who are after mostly or exclusively lesbian content. But at the same time there is nothing for straight or even bisexual people either as far as I can tell since there aren't even any male characters to interact with, much less get intimate with.

The whole vibe this game gives is that of someone who secretly despises lesbians and lesbianism or, rather, that thinks lesbians just never had a good dicking, it's really off putting. And honestly I doubt that is really the case as far as the person making the game is concerned, it's just an amalgamation of really odd decision making in regards to writing, characters and attempts to make the characters feel alive. It truly doesn't work.

Reactions: PasrahMiaw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote