Lesbian Conspiracy

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Listen, This is just for kicks. regarding the game "The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything"

First off, I am Conservative, having said that love is love if a Woman loves another Woman, who am I to say anything about it. It was just how I was raised, Love thy neighbour So I do regardless of their sexual persuasion. Now on to the fun Lesbian Conspiracy ideas. LOL. One would be to turn all men into Women, and I am roughly speaking about straight men, well there you go. instant Lesbian. While keeping a small group of men to produce more females in a controlled environment Now that would be a Lesbian Conspiracy. Now that would make an interesting story.

By the way, I heard a theory and I just do not remember where I heard from. Where all females are Gay or Bi they just do not know it. They just need a little nudge and well switch.
Anyhow like I said this was all just for kicks, I do not mean to offend anyone, and I am sorry if I have. It is not my intent.
I wonder if there any games that have a world domination conspiracy of similar nature, "evil smirk".

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
- "Women are spaghetti."
- "Spaghetti?"
- "Straight until wet."

Some game, I don't remember which one, someone will know propably.
Don't know if it's where you've read it, because Nottravis haven't invented the idea (heard it for the first time in the mid 80), but Heavy Five is the only game that I remember where it can be seen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Speaking as a lesbian, if I could I would turn all men into women for 1 month.

You fuckers deserve to feel what peroids are like so you'll stop complaining about us being bitches once a month.

Okay some of us are bitches without periods but still, sharing is caring now share our passing of period blood.

During that month I would also turn all women into men so we could control the tv remote for a fucking change.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

You fuckers deserve to feel what peroids are like so you'll stop complaining about us being bitches once a month.

Okay some of us are bitches without periods but still, sharing is caring now share our passing of period blood.

During that month I would also turn all women into men so we could control the tv remote for a fucking change.
I'd gladly be a female for 1 month, at least my chronic nut pain would be gone.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

Even if I became a woman the tv remote is still mine, deal with it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

You fuckers deserve to feel what periods are like so you'll stop complaining about us being bitches once a month.

lol. I hear you, I get it. I am not worthy. props. Speaking as a Straight Guy. Still, as Conspiracies go like in "interns of ecstasy island". Taking an internship at a resort, too good to be true scenario, no matter how nice and polite you are to the female employees, go to your assigned room and wake up a full-blown female down to the chromosome.
But hey. Much love.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Oh no, periods. It only comes with eternal privilege and being carried on a pedestal for the entirety of your life.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh no, periods. It only comes with eternal privilege and being carried on a pedestal for the entirety of your life.
Now imagine how much more fun that would be if I didn't have major stomach cramps and massive mood swings once a month.

How am I supposed to enjoy all the privilege having a vagina gives me if i'm crying into my cappuccino and feel like i've been kicked in the gut by a race horse.

My last period I almost got a speeding ticket. I had to give the puppy eyes twice .... fucking twice. That was ridiculous. That cop could smell blood ... literally ... and tried taking advantage in my weakened state. Talking about some bloody "speed limit".

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Now imagine how much more fun that would be if I didn't have major stomach cramps and massive mood swings once a month.

How am I supposed to enjoy all the privilege having a vagina gives me if i'm crying into my cappuccino and feel like i've been kicked in the gut by a race horse.

My last period I almost got a speeding ticket. I had to give the puppy eyes twice .... fucking twice. That was ridiculous. That cop could smell blood ... literally ... and tried taking advantage in my weakened state. Talking about some bloody "speed limit".

Easily.

Reactions: ShamanLab

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There are games like you mentioned. There are a slew of sissification/male-to-female games, and some games such as Femdom City, Slave High, Giantess Spa, etc etc that feature a world dominated by women.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There are games like you mentioned. There are a slew of sissification/male-to-female games, and some games such as Femdom City, Slave High, Giantess Spa, etc etc that feature a world dominated by women.
Well, the Sissifacation games, one, I don't know many, two, It stops at Male Sissy. I tried Summer of Shame, at first I thought it was just a Sissy game, which is painful to watch, but The Story does take that next step, full-on female. So no longer just a Sissy. Interns of Ecstasy Island, A too good to be true internship at a beautiful resort full of polite female employees, First night and a possible drink and poof. Wake up, Female. The Male Sissy is not my cup of tea. Male to Female is though. Hence the interesting Lesbian Conspiracies ideas are intriguing. Cheers

Reactions: ShamanLab

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019

And as a gay man, no thanks, I'll pass. I'm really fine as I am.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

The world would crash and burn having 3+ billion women on there periods at the same time wholly fuck what are you trying to do to the world.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019

No, thanks. A wife with periods is more than enough. I guess the worst part of being a lesbian must be two women with periods under one roof, which means twice as long a bitches time on average, or twice as terrible a bitches time if you have periods at the same time. :D

The world would crash and burn having 3+ billion women on there periods at the same time wholly fuck what are you trying to do to the world.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p
3+ billion billion women with periods at the same time and some of them would have nuclear launch codes in their hands.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
What? :) LOL. Why didn't anyone tell me about this topic? :)

I just start reading messages on this topic but i beg all of your didn't take seriously anything what may happens in my games. :)

upd. It's not spoiler but lesbian villains in my game didn't have plan to suppress males. They just building mega business corporation and for their own purposes they cynically use everyone: men, women, robots, animals and students.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No, thanks. A wife with periods is more than enough. I guess the worst part of being a lesbian must be two women with periods under one roof, which means twice as long a bitches time on average, or twice as terrible a bitches time if you have periods at the same time. :D

3+ billion billion women with periods at the same time and some of them would have nuclear launch codes in their hands.
LOL, Love it. Well hey, In Greek Mythology there is a story about Sirens on the Isle Lesbos who lure Male sailors to them. The Myth has a few versions, One being the Island was only inhabited by Females, the Sirens. After Luring Sailors to the Rocks of the Isle using their Soothing singing, the Sailors who had survived were brought to the Island and turned into more Sirens to lure other lost Ships to the rocks of the isle of Lesbos. There is a horror/corruption paranormal story for you right there.

Jul 5, 2018
First off, I am Conservative, having said that love is love if a Woman loves another Woman, who am I to say anything about it. It was just how I was raised, Love thy neighbour So I do regardless of their sexual persuasion. Now on to the fun Lesbian Conspiracy ideas. LOL. One would be to turn all men into Women, and I am roughly speaking about straight men, well there you go. instant Lesbian. While keeping a small group of men to produce more females in a controlled environment Now that would be a Lesbian Conspiracy. Now that would make an interesting story.
Funny story that's actually pretty similar to the goal of my character and her organization in our RP group. Basically there's this super saintly alien government that controls earth after they helped is win against an alien force. However below the surface there's what basically equates to the space kgb and they do all the dirty work even most of the higher ups don't know they exist. She's part of an organization (name pending) that's basically infecting that organization and using it's influence to create a virus that will eradicate all men from the multiverse and turn a small percentage into futanari so they can still reproduce under the guise of a brainwashing virus my character was asked to make. Trust me it's more fun than it sounds. Well the campaign is a WIP but that's the plot so far.

By the way, I heard a theory and I just do not remember where I heard from. Where all females are Gay or Bi they just do not know it. They just need a little nudge and well switch.
I actually heard that too just put in a lot less of a crude manner.

Funny story my moms actually the dominant one in my immediate family but she' technologically inept so she usually gives dad the remote and tells him what to put in. I guess she controls the remote?

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974