Lesbian Conspiracy

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Speaking as a lesbian, if I could I would turn all men into women for 1 month.

You fuckers deserve to feel what peroids are like so you'll stop complaining about us being bitches once a month.

Okay some of us are bitches without periods but still, sharing is caring now share our passing of period blood.

During that month I would also turn all women into men so we could control the tv remote for a fucking change.
Valerie Solanas said that all men would like to be born women. It's the truth.

• Angry
Reactions: Rafster

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Lesbianism does not excite me, because I appreciate only rough force, in the arms of which you can feel like a Woman. I dream of being submissive to this Force, this Man. I dream of serving him and helping him.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Speaking as a lesbian, if I could I would turn all men into women for 1 month.

You fuckers deserve to feel what peroids are like so you'll stop complaining about us being bitches once a month.

Okay some of us are bitches without periods but still, sharing is caring now share our passing of period blood.

During that month I would also turn all women into men so we could control the tv remote for a fucking change.
The same could be said for what it's like to be a man. Biological shit aside, I know men who've been through hell and back for their families but they get cast aside at the easiest/earliest opportunities just because they're men and they need to "suck it up".

It's not any easier for men, less so thanks to modern society blaming them for EVERYTHING.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The same could be said for what it's like to be a man. Biological shit aside, I know men who've been through hell and back for their families but they get cast aside at the easiest/earliest opportunities just because they're men and they need to "suck it up".

It's not any easier for men, less so thanks to modern society blaming them for EVERYTHING.
A joke about periods isn't the place for you to whine to me about equality.

Unless men have periods then the same can't be said.

• Angry
Reactions: Shakira and Carrera

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017

Well according to the latest leftist nutjob science which has no science behind it, men actually do get periods.

• Haha
Reactions: Shakira

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Blackpilled incels and militant feminists believe in the same thing. In the eternal and irresistible superiority of women. The black pill is essentially a man's acceptance of the truth of radical feminism.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Blackpilled incels and militant feminists believe in the same thing. In the eternal and irresistible superiority of women. The black pill is essentially a man's acceptance of the truth of radical feminism.
I think you need to stop popping pills.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017

You know, there's men who believe that period can be stopped at will. Hell, there's even some who are convinced that it's a myth created by feminists as excuse for women laziness. And you expect men reading you to understand that for many women the pain is the same that when a man is kicked in the balls, except that it's every second for three to five days ?

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know, there's men who believe that period can be stopped at will. Hell, there's even some who are convinced that it's a myth created by feminists as excuse for women laziness. And you expect men reading you to understand that for many women the pain is the same that when a man is kicked in the balls, except that it's every second for three to five days ?
Wow...

That's ignorance on a whole other level.

To be fair I once met a women that didn't think being kicked in the balls would hurt. She was adamant that if they were truly that delicate then evolution would have eventually had them inside the body instead of dangling outside.

She also believes rabbits lay eggs so I don't quite know where her schooling took place. She seems to think Easter eggs represent rabbit eggs because of the Easter Bunny.

It would be cute in a child but she's in her 30's.

Still, I hate period cramps. I'd happily share them with any guy that thinks they are a myth. I truly wish they were. The mess alone is bad enough.

• Haha
Reactions: fanboi and Trinian

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Wow...

That's ignorance on a whole other level.
I know. The first one come from one of my superiors in the late 90's. He was around 40yo I think, and he was married... The hell, I would have thought that at least once you're married you've a better knowing regarding periods :/

Still, I hate period cramps. I'd happily share them with any guy that thinks they are a myth. I truly wish they were.
I can imagine. My wife's ones weren't this bad, but I remember days where my daughter almost couldn't move because of hers.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
What a big list of bullshit provoked by my humble game. :)

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I doubt that, otherwise you wouldn't be able to walk.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I doubt that, otherwise you wouldn't be able to walk.
Poor summer child.

Necroing a thread dead since two and half years, to show that you don't know much on the subject. Congratulation.

Are you free Wednesday, I want to invite you to a dinner with some friends...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Poor summer child.

Necroing a thread dead since two and half years, to show that you don't know much on the subject. Congratulation.

Are you free Wednesday, I want to invite you to a dinner with some friends...
Anyone that thinks period cramps are as bad as getting hit in the nuts is out to lunch. They may be more frequent, more annoying, last longer, but the pain is DEFINITELY not as bad. End of story. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: anne O'nymous

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Dam'n people... believe or not but this topic provoked by this char (seriously):