Recommending - Lesbian Protagonist Games List

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nerim

Hi, and thanks for this thread!
    I just have to agree that the "lesbian" tag include too many contents (ie just sexual acts, even if there are 20 men around :rolleyes:), even if I should not be as strict for the "lesbian run" since I should be happy with a story about a woman being into an heterosexual relationship, and discovering a brand new world, true love, etc. with another woman.
    IMHO "lesbian" is too often used just when there are two or more women together just for sexual acts, with or without men around. What about feelings, romance, or even just no men, etc.? (Yeah, feelings ^_^! ), so I really appreciate this idea and thanks @Onibaku and all users for their contribution to this thread.
    Ok, now I have to test them all :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Flowsonmiac

As doidera, this topic is better than the lesbian tag on the forum. Many helpful links and games to explore that hopefuly will satisfy your prefences.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LewdMiester001

Glad I found this. Helped me find some good games with Lesbian content and also was a lot easier than just blindly searching through the filter. Such a huge help if you are looking for Yuri games and also the list is neatly set up so you can look for what you want with a few clicks.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

doidera

This topic is better than the lesbian tag on the forum. Here you will really find games with a lesbian protagonist and without dicks in the middle of the situation.
    Sad that the user has to do better than the forum itself, but if you want a really lesbian game, look here