1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
"Lesbian vampiress lover" was released as standalone game. This story won’t be developed further and the existence of this story was only slowing progress on other stories. Maybe I’ll return to vampire story one day, but it will be different one.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-27
Release Date: 2020-08-26
Developer: Sicco - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0.2
Language: English
Other Games: TF runner
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you UncleVT for the game and mirrors

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I did not play through the game completely. Report any missing tags :)

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
There are no sex scenes, there are mini games, the idea is not bad but where the pictures are the same as on the preview

Reactions: johnconnor

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
lesbian and transformation are two different genres who didn't fit to each others.
What do you mean? And why ?

Surely you are aware this game is about vampires.

Can't a lady grow fur, make like warewolf female ?
Can't a lady grow tooth's, have pale skin and have a dead pulse and become vampire?
Can't a lady grow scales and gills and be some sort of mermaid ?

, check some synonyms if still not catching up.

If you meant girl transforming from feminine to more masculine body and having junk grow/w or we balls at same time (futa) or full male.

Then yes you are correct but even then its still an arguable thing.

In this project its circling around girl on girl action in vampire world.

So transformation genre fits perfectly.

Maybe in different environment, those genres collide, i wont disagree, but definitely not here. :)

ps. iam well aware you clearly know what I wrote even before pointing out my point, towards your (in my opinion) false statement, I'm just confused why you think this way, explain

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
So this game...is abysmal.In fact, calling it a game is far too generous. I suggest that we instead create a new title for these sorts of things and would thus submit my own designation - "virtual exercise in utter boredom and total fucking pointlessness."

So here's a brief overview:

• The art is either acceptable or exasperatingly bad. To the degree that one begins to wonder whether the shit art was included as some sort of contractual or familial obligation. Their child drew it and they wanted to show the world, I suppose.
  • The "story" can be described as "painfully generic." It's so utterly insipid that you will - and indeed, I did - find excuses for yourself to do something else. I made a sandwich, two cups of tea, and did my laundry. Your own mileage may vary.
  • The "character development" is one wherein "development" is the exemplary change of face we exhibit when we put on our hat to go outside. Fucking hell, even Disney puts talking snowmen or has the Polynesian dude's tattoos talk to him as a way to make characters less uninteresting.
  • The whole choice progression system conveys roughly the same raw emotional power we do when we break open a hard-boiled egg. You could achieve greater intensity with a plate of steak and chips, simply because you could use the chips to simulate eyebrows as they raised in anger and consternation at you playing this shit.
  • The writing is atrocious. As a writer by trade, this probably hurts me more than you. But I suspect the writer isn't native English so I won't beat them too much for this. That said, you could at least run it through spell and grammar checking.
  • The game font is one of the Sans, i.e. the default font. This may not sound like much, but it really highlights the minimal amount of effort that went into actually creating this...thing. Changing the font type is one of the simplest things you could do to make your game not look like a generic pile of shit and the creator - I refuse to call them a "developer" because that would imply they developed something - couldn't even be assed to do that.

TLDR: Hard pass. If you wanted to bore the shit out of yourself with insipid characters in a walking simulator, play Until Dawn or something. It, at least, looks alright.
This thing doesn't even belong in a museum as an artifact of "how not to do it" - it can't even muster the effort to be alarmingly/amusingly bad.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Wow just the images provided make me laugh if this was a parody I would say sure give it a good laugh but it not and done by not "most" reputable so skip.

Kind of nice to see Buffy again more so with those "fangs" on her small Pic :ROFLMAO:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote