VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lesley Jeane and Crystal Skull [Final] [Sinccubus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

As soon as I entered the game and saw white text over light yellow background, was already disappointed as it made it very hard to read and follow the story... But there is no story or plot to begin with, as its badly written and having to rely on the name above dialog to figure out who is talking rather than visual indication on the screen (husband and wife is shown while dialog is all coming from the kids)
    Had to play through whole game to not see any H scenes as from husband perspective you see some blurry mess, once you replay the game and can see it from wife perspective, you feel disappointed as renders and CG are poor quality, as the MC looks much better in the initial story telling.
    This should have never been a game, rather just CG/Render showcase.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

FookU2

A decent concept that was poorly executed and felt rushed, with not so great renders, choices that honestly don't matter, and plenty of lagging... I can't rate this one any decent score. Two out of five stars is the best it can get from my expectations.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

spavon

okay I just finished the game, from both points of view.
    What seems to be unanimous is that this game lacks everything !!!

okay the concept is interesting but the story-telling, the setting, the animation, I don't know if it comes from the translation, but the dialogues are difficult and sometimes messy.

Michael's point of view is really interesting unlike his wife's, unfortunately he also suffers from the lack of psychology in the story, the moments when he discovers his wife should be more difficult to perceive, I mean the first time, we are in the middle of a tropical jungle in the middle of the night damn it
    In the third scene, the situation is identical, the perception that we should have should be barely perceptible, clearly we see and guess what happens, it does not strengthen the point of view.

The game would have deserved more development, with a little more investment and imagination, we would be in presence of a very good game.

Beware also of the "technical" problem, correctable in a few minutes by modifying the script and the gui.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheUnforeseenMessenger

Not sure why this is downvoted so much, but the art is beautiful. Sinccubus put a lot of effort, evidently, into his art. Sure, the story is not going to make complete logical sense, but I honestly think he put a lot of effort to deserve something more than 2 stars. Let's be realistic here. The downvotes are from people who don't like netorare and possibly interracial stuff.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

]P_R_E_D_A_T_O_R[

Nice animation, but improvements will make it much sexier. The story is amazing, Expected was lengthy story, and more scenes, but it's ok. I think when the woman takes her first cock inside, she should be resisting a bit. And then slowly she gets used to it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

maxx mad

Edit: my bad, didn't see the revamp thing, will test the new release

It's a pretty good and appealing adult "adventure" game with some interesting scenes and a great model.

The setting is clear, she's searching for an idol in an African village so if you can't stand it, it's not for you.

Aside from that, I don't get all the hate. 4*
  7. 1.00 star(s)

boulimanus

This is a game that had a cute model for the MC, then went into a "Revamp" that made the model worse, then immediately went into "Completed" status (read cancelled).
    Not a bad idea to can this mind you, as it is horrendous.
    The sex scenes are almost unwatchable when seen from the husband eyes (stamp size, far away and blurred). And they are poorly done when seen from the MC's.
    Really nothing to see here at all. Keep walking and save your time.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

johnnyboy1411

wtf even is this game? the menu sucks. you cant read anything. there arent even any good scenes. do yourself a favor and stay away from this game. it is a waste of time. 0 content for a "completed" game. I feel bad for anyone who supported or paid for this game
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Broggert

Man, this is not NTR, its just cheating, the very first moment she can, the wife jumps on cock with 0 corruption. Also the MTL is pretty horrid too but thats MTL for you. Honestly avoid this game, not worth it, updates won't fix the fundamentals, leave this to rot on page 60+ so the real gems can be found.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Barbiecued

TLDR; You need an editor to polish up your writing and narration. The story has some promise though!

Story: "It's for my research remember?" is basically the premise of the story. It's kind of like a guy getting caught cheating red-handed, and the girlfriend ask him what he's doing, and he just answers, "Yes".
    Dialogue: There is dialogue in there.
    Narration: Yes.
    Characters: The MC looks great and is what draw me in to test this game. However, there's no presentation of the husband and we're unable to see his reactions or visualize his reactions to what is happening. The other characters looks exactly the same (not racist, they literally have the same skin) :LOL:
    Sexscenes: There's some hot sex in there, but there is zero build up.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

dontcarewhateverno

Even beyond the spelling and poor Engrish, there is absolutely no writing skill here whatsoever. From 0 to 180 "ok i fux them" in 10 seconds flat. No lead-in or build-up of tension. No thought conflict whatsoever. No temptation and zero plausibility.

Not to mention the half-effort modeling. Some characters, like the husband, don't even get a model. Just a bunch of text describing what's happening. And of the characters that do get a model, it's the same glued-on facial expression throughout, even deep into the throes of an "ok i fux them now" gangbang. Animations also being a simple two-render variation.

Core concept is intriguing if unoriginal (I'm sure many on the NTR tip have wanted this exact concept for a bit, so a game in this theme was a no-brainer). But the execution is so poor that there's no eroticism here at all.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Pogo123

game has potential but its not a game which will ever be top tier cause everything is way too mediocre. but i like the idea.

pros:
    + fem mc
    + mc looks quite sexy
    + jungle explorer setting
    + sex animantions
    + sex
    + a bit of story

cons:
    - superfluous photoshoped reality pics
    - too long superfluous loading screens
    - too many muscular guys who all look too much the same
    - no real options
    - missing at the moment the spicyness like for example NTRMAN delivers
    - some animations are way too quick

at the moment the game is somethin between 2.5 and 3.2 stars for me. if there will be slower animations with more different males and no loading screens the game could get 3.5 stars easy but not more unfortunately.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Eis2012

I played this demo version and I must say that it has great potential as I loved the scenes and the story! Even though it needs to be improved as regards the English language I totally loved how all the scenes are binded with the story! In my humble opinion this could be one of the best games here and maybe ever in this genre