VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.3] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Are these devs brain-dead?
they keep making the same mistakes in different games, weak story, doormat MC, a lot of voyeurism, and little to no sex for MC. Then they cancel the game after a couple of updates and start again with a new game or reworked version of the old one.

why would anyone support them no matter the kink they like if everything is going to get canceled again?
Forget it, man, he messed up in the second game, he saw that it was shit, he abandoned it then moved on to another one and still he's repeating the same mistake

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
  • It is a term that everyone interprets differently. Our interpretation is that NTR is when the main character (MC) has sex with other men who are women he likes, girlfriends, etc.
what the actual fuck is that definition of ntr? Like, i've seen definitions of ntr that are ambiguous, but damn, this definition is literally in drugs

Edit: Damn, i didn't even know anymore why i put this on watch, im out of here.
Definition of NTR.
A basic overview:
It stands (generally) for 'netorare', a JP word which basically means cuckoldry; where a character's LI is 'stolen' by another person.
I say generally, because there are two other similar words:
'netori', where the main character is 'stealing' another person's love interest.
'netorase', which is basically swinging (sharing partners).

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
Well, based on the dev response we were correct to assume it was a massive voyeur game with little content for the MC, with most/all of it requiring you to watch non mc characters fuck if you want to see any scenes.

Real shame as the renders are great and the girls are smoking. Oh well.
Because the entire plot of this game was copy pasted from a Korean manwha called City Milfs.

Jan 13, 2021
For me...i don t really care about the mixed up Chapter Numbers. This Game is great. A lot of really sexy and awesome Ladys, a fluent story, the right amount of choices, a refreshing non creepy MC and great renders. Looking really forward to the next Chapters. Keep up the great work, Dev and keep pushing. (y)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What kind of mind-bending sorcery is this?

First of all, This is called netori (MC having sex with other's partners whether they are girlfriends, wife or in-between them) and I would suggest to use full form to clarify as what you meant as NTR is used as for Netorare, Netorase and Netori and sometimes it is used collectively for all 3 of them.
You can read the definitions if you're confused which term represents which. You only need to understand first 3 (Netori, Netorare, Netorase)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I reviewed it at the release of first chapter and was optimistic despite your previous projects (I like playing Lust of Pain but not some how rework is done) but I've to say I'm disappointed how you're taking things and will potentially ruin the story. Learn from your previous games mistake pls! You've everything set but than all of a sudden you drop a new bomb in every game. It will not productive for your growth in long-term. This is your 3rd game(maybe missing any game and not counting reworks). Take this as constructive criticism pls.

I didn't played CH2 for 1 reason only, Why should MC watch them having sex, when majority of your patrons voted NO in poll about watching the scene? The option of not watching should be automatic as you're not developing a cucking game but netori. Also bringing in situations of random sex scenes.

The only situation which is acceptable that MC should be watching is if MC and the girl were getting frisky and suddenly her significant other came home and now MC is hiding. This is the only kind of situation which is acceptable and this is where those optional watching choice should be given.

MC won't be having sexual relation with any woman in the game simply translates to "MC won't be having sexual relation with any woman in the game as the game is slow burn and MC have to man up plus women who will have sexual relationship with MC should have something to make them cheat on their husbands with MC so, we have to establish that before MC get any sort of action with girls".

Really hope you sort these issues and finally continue the story progress.

Keep Growing!

Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Vilkas Creative
He can't learn since his games are plagiarizing other works 1:1 and those novels/comics are of that nature, doormat MC, voyeur/cuck-y content with his future LI. Deviating from the cuckoldry would mean to come up with original content. :BootyTime: If we are counting remakes they are at like 5th VN and the same 'mistakes' are repeated every time.

lol @ the random ass no posts accounts coming out of the woodwork to praise the game and the 5stars reviews, which I assume are the only ones not deleted by a biased moderator. You aren't fooling anyone, when 90% of the comments here are negative, yet the game is 5 stars apparently :KEK:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
He can't learn since his games are plagiarizing other works 1:1 and those novels/comics are of that nature, doormat MC, voyeur/cuck-y content with his future LI. Deviating from the cuckoldry would mean to come up with original content. :BootyTime: If we are counting remakes they are at like 5th VN and the same 'mistakes' are repeated every time.

lol @ the random ass no posts accounts coming out of the woodwork to praise the game and the 5stars reviews, which I assume are the only ones not deleted by a biased moderator. You aren't fooling anyone, when 90% of the comments here are negative, yet the game is 5 stars apparently :KEK:
You're right, It is like the dev has a preference for these types of MC's and not learning from mistakes. As for the reviews I think the rating is from those reviews which were done at the release of CH1 (like myself).

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here a quick made Mod and Android port (with WT recommendations and some more game settings)

Download Mod Ep3 (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep3 (~180MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
LessonInLoyalty_01.jpg LessonInLoyalty_02.jpg LessonInLoyalty_03.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes