VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
It's everybody hope.
But of the game will have too success, dev will takes a lot of time. AWAM, ORS and BaDIK teach.
It's worth it if he continues his amazing work like them.
I know AWAM and BADIk. But what game is this ORS?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
It's worth it if he continues his amazing work like them.
I know AWAM and BADIk. But what game is this ORS?
ORS it's Our String, from the same devs of GGGB (Good Girl Goes Bad).
ORS is one of the best VN now in developing, but was "in pause" for pratically two years.

• Angry
Reactions: envyNox and bebo92

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
It's everybody hope.
But of the game will have too success, dev will takes a lot of time. AWAM, ORS and BaDIK teach.
In this case the updates don't take long...but after 1/2 updates it will probably be another abandoned game. I think this dev doesn't know which fan base to target, lol. Lots of new games at once and games that are reworked...that means he has no idea what he's doing...He's just testing the waters for milking...lol.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
In this case the updates don't take long...but after 1/2 updates it will probably be another abandoned game. I think this dev doesn't know which fan base to target, lol. Lots of new games at once and games that are reworked...that means he has no idea what he's doing...He's just testing the waters for milking...lol.
I agree.
I also noticed that, apart from MC's background excellent plot, the story seems to follow the flow of the river. Over the top graphics, but it doesn't go anywhere, I don't see a story behind it. Even the choices are useless because the story is on tracks. It's a graphic novel.
To make it interesting DEV should quickly get engaged MC to the sluttiest girl in the group and then develop the story from there.

Reactions: Vasily100

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I agree.
I also noticed that, apart from MC's background excellent plot, the story seems to follow the flow of the river. Over the top graphics, but it doesn't go anywhere, I don't see a story behind it. Even the choices are useless because the story is on tracks. It's a graphic novel.
To make it interesting DEV should quickly get engaged MC to the sluttiest girl in the group and then develop the story from there.
Nope, I think this dev is looking for input for his games but didn't understand that most people hate NTR LOL...

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
Just watched the last episode of the manhwa. At the end, MC ends up with a girl and a baby. Is that the girl that got fucked in this chapter (game)? Is that MC's baby?
I didn't read chapter 2 of the game correctly, but the girl the MC ends up with in the manhwa would be this, and yes the MC's baby in the manhwa is his and it's a shame he didn't end up in the harem or with the busty lactating girl. Screenshot_2024-02-18-12-50-06-474_com.app.lessoninloyalty.jpg

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Decent game

Mostly enjoy the mature women of this game

Felt a bit short tho for a chapter 2

But will keep a eye on this

Reactions: atrebor68

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
People is stupid. Especially some country.
West Europe: NTR ? Ok
East Europe: NTR ? Good !
Far East countries: NTR ? YUPPIII !!
USA: NTR? I WILL SHOT YOU SINNER, GOD LOVES AMERICA, I WANT PEDO AND INCEST !
This is hilarious and true to some extent, can't speak for Europe or far east but yeah US and Pedo Incest stuff is a serious problem. I prefer NTR if it's Netori but could care less for Netorase and the pedo incest stuff is garbage but hey in a game to each there own. Don't like something don't play it.

I'm hopeful to see the MC start having fun with these obviously needy ladies but kinda slow burning so far. Options to cum in or out of girls without permission is a fun trope but may not be where dev is going with this only time will tell. And lactation from pregnancy in later game could be fun if time progresses ahead at certain points.but who knows its to early to get a feel for this one yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Devlog-and-Status.png

Greetings everyone...
We continue to work on the third episode at full speed, and we hope you won't have to wait too long for the new episode. The support you've given us during this process is quite motivating, and for that, we express our thanks. As I mentioned in the previous DevLog, unfortunately, we won't be able to see Rosa and Olivia in this episode, and I share the sadness of this situation with you. In this episode, we need to visit Ashley's office, and we get a little scolding, but I'm sure everything will get better with time. It seems like we'll witness an inappropriate situation with Ashley, let's see how this will change our relationship with her in the future. Or rather, how you would like it to change... As we said at the beginning, everything will be in your hands.We'll continue to provide more information in the coming days.
Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes