VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Somebody wrote in this thread this game was worth checking out, because it shows beautiful sexy women "in various stages of undress", so I went and played it and it's true !

But then it hit me, this must be total complete fantasy, because what Mom would serve cookies in tight pants and only wearing a bra ? :ROFLMAO:

Mom was super hot AF though, so this adult VN is totaly worth following :love:
Keep it up Dev (y)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Character-Bio_Claire.png

Claire is a 28-year-old single woman with three siblings. Unlike her other siblings, she has a calmer and more cheerful demeanor. Her fierce temper, which can wreak havoc when angered, causes people to keep a bit of distance from her. It can't be said that Claire is bothered by this situation. Growing up in a confrontational environment and family, Claire has managed to remain calmer despite her family's turbulent dynamics. However, the legacy she inherited from her family sometimes gets her into trouble.
With a tendency to keep her social and personal life private, Claire has a mysterious nature. The only known detail about her is that she enjoys consuming alcohol and does so only at her sibling's place. According to rumors, she chooses to be with her family because, when under the influence of alcohol, she tends to lose control.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
yikess....

lucky I'm not download the game yet..
not gonna waste my time n money on this game then... so many red flag
It's more like a husband cheating on his wife with some random girl. I highly doubt that girl will be some interest. So the only person who would be doing NTR on somebody is probably the MC.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Greetings everyone...
I think I can say that we are now very close to the new part of the game. I can say that the script and normal renders are finished. Only the renders and animations of the nsfw scenes are left. The real problem is here, we will need a little patience. If I need to explain the reason for this, setting the animations at 60fps gives a nice image, but it prolongs this process a bit. I hope you will understand. In this episode, Kelly and mc will have the chance to get close to each other. Maybe we will witness the first steps of a relationship, if you want surely. Jane and mc will be working more closely together, the scenes will be a bit closer, if you want to do that.
Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Character-Bio-Trixie.png

Trixie is a 22-year-old young woman who has recently graduated from school and plans to return to her family. Coming from a wealthy and affluent family, Trixie's desire is to take over the family business. However, her male cousin stands as an obstacle, inheriting all the rights due to the gender difference despite Trixie being more capable.
Although she has no issues with her cousin under normal circumstances, this situation bothers her. Constantly being overshadowed by her male cousin due to societal norms, Trixie has developed a rebellious and strong character. The impact of this environment has spilled over into her romantic relationships in later life, causing difficulties in maintaining them.
Despite being overly detailed and perfectionistic, making it challenging to get along with her, Trixie has a few close friends. While she is said to be fun and affectionate in her social life, she doesn't easily reveal this side of her personality.
Drinking and dancing at the bar with friends serve as an easy escape for her from problems. Moreover, having a grandfather who can always help solve any issues acts like a trump card for her. This has led her to get into trouble several times during her university years.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Good renders wasted on wimp MC who is bullied by kids lol

Also WT Mod would be great

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Character-Bio-Ashley.png

Ashley, a 31-year-old executive in a company, exudes a cold and dominant appearance, which is reflected in her behavior without hesitation.
In the professional realm, Ashley is assertive and not necessarily well-liked due to her disciplined and work-focused approach. She is aware of the criticism but remains unaltered, prioritizing professionalism above all else in her view as a successful businesswoman.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Danilo marques

Jan 12, 2024
The game is very good, but it's not possible to date a single mother. In the future I had pregnancy until dating. And another, how is MC going to compete with a married woman whose husband is a rich football player? At least mc has to have something huge because I think it's difficult for someone to exchange a player for a teacher even though he's cheating on his wife in secret

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes