VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it might be "pre-cooked", yet that pose/animation is hot af...
i would choose that everytime, if alternatives are some "non generic" animations like in my pleasure for example:p
That pose/animation is a huge piece of shit because I've seen it dozens of times since I joined this site almost 7 years ago.
Personally, I would choose well-done still renders over this emotionless garbage any day of the week.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That pose/animation is a huge piece of shit because I've seen it dozens of times since I joined this site almost 7 years ago.
Personally, I would choose well-done still renders over this emotionless garbage any day of the week.
i agree on the still renders thing, particularly if the dev is a good writer ("sins of the father" for example).
as for that particular animation, as i have said, ive seen much worse things.
higlights there sould be dumb POV attempts, or even dumber penetration, face, boo, feet...close-ups.
having some generic yet nevertheless hot enough mirror/3dperson animation, isnt that big deal for me, on contrary.
at the end it is all up to personal preferences, pretty much as anything else...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i agree on the still renders thing, particularly if the dev is a good writer ("sins of the father" for example).
as for that particular animation, as i have said, ive seen much worse things.
higlights there sould be dumb POV attempts, or even dumber penetration, face, boo, feet...close-ups.
having some generic yet nevertheless hot enough mirror/3dperson animation, isnt that big deal for me, on contrary.
at the end it is all up to personal preferences, pretty much as anything else...
Well, I agree with you that POV animations are even worse.
But honestly, in 2024 any dev should know better than to use that robotic pre-cooked stuff.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes