VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Lilie is 25 years old and married. After completing her university education in the field of health, where she studied alongside Kurt in the same high school, she started working as a nurse.
Lilie fell in love with a doctor who had lost his spouse at the private healthcare institution where she worked. Eventually, they got married, and Lilie began living with her stepdaughter.
Her life before marriage was cheerful and positive, spreading energy and happiness to those around her. However, her not-so-happy marriage, with conflicts arising from the small age difference with her stepdaughter and the significant age gap with her husband, has changed her character a bit. Lilie now carries a saddened demeanor.
MC: "I have something on which she can lean on!"
yuji-itadori-suku.gif

If he grows some backbone,:rolleyes: which he will eventually but how much longer till that is a mystery.
In all seriousness, I would love:love: to see some Solid character development.

Reactions: IRebel

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
MC: "I have something on which she can lean on!"
View attachment 3271883

If he grows some backbone,:rolleyes: which he will eventually but how much longer till that is a mystery.
In all seriousness, I would love:love: to see some Solid character development.
maybe ruthless choices would be good for more then backbone how he is treated in recent episodes

Reactions: | Vee |

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Claire is a compassionate woman with a current role limited to a boss-employee relationship with Kurt in the ongoing stage of the story. As the narrative progresses, she will undertake a much more significant role. As a reminder that this is a shared universe game, there is no doubt that Claire will have critical roles and scenes in both games when the time comes.
As the story unfolds, we will learn more about Claire. Over time, we will understand the reasons behind her cold and calm demeanor. Although we won't have much opportunity for extensive conversation in the story's introduction (apologies for that), spending more time in the gym may lead to a deeper connection with Claire.
Remember, everything will be shaped by your choices.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Greetings, everyone...
We continue to swiftly work on the second episode, and we are very pleased with the current progress. We are working intensively to avoid keeping you waiting, and we will continue this effort. In this episode, we will be guests at Olivia's home and have the opportunity to observe her private life. Additionally, we will witness some of the issues in her marriage with a "godly perspective." Meanwhile, it seems that Ron's actions will lead to a challenging situation, resulting in a pleasant scene involving Rosa and Kurt.
Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Rosa is a 33-year-old married woman and the mother of two children. Cheerful yet shy, Rosa started living alone with her two kids when her husband went to work in a foreign country. Despite being financially well-off, her longing for her husband has made her increasingly depressive over time.
Her best way to cope with this depressive state is through gatherings with friends and coffee chats. The fact that other women share her emotional state further saddens her.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
While all the female characters are beautiful, I am a not a fan of cheating. I hope the developer some how make the process smother. No sharing or ntr please.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

We continue our work very quickly. We are preparing to present Part 2 to you in a very short time...
And we're going to ask you a question to shape the next chapters. You know that most of the women in the play are married. Would you like to see the scenes with the husbands of Lilie, Rosa and Olivia?
Screenshot_20240127_130715_Brave.png
VOTE

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Greetings, everyone...
I believe this will be the final devlog for the second episode, and I can say this with joy... I hope you find the excitement you desire from the second episode; that's my only wish. In the first episode, we met Kelly and helped her son. Alongside that, we'll have a small scene with Kelly, laying the foundation for the relationship we'll build in the future, if you wish. We'll spend some more time at the gym and do some physical training with Jane, whom we met in the first episode... For now, you'll be able to intervene more in the story that progresses on a straightforward chart in the future, I can say that with confidence. I hope what the first and second episodes offered you will make you eagerly anticipate the upcoming episodes. We hope you enjoy the second episode that we plan to share very soon.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Character-Bio.png

Rosa is a 33-year-old married woman and the mother of two children. Cheerful yet shy, Rosa started living alone with her two kids when her husband went to work in a foreign country. Despite being financially well-off, her longing for her husband has made her increasingly depressive over time.

Her best way to cope with this depressive state is through gatherings with friends and coffee chats. The fact that other women share her emotional state further saddens her.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
After a long time, In a game, I liked every single ladies that have been introduced. Your models are looking great. Keep up the good work. May I know what other tags can we expect in the future?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Devlog-and-Status.png

Greetings everyone...
I hope the second episode has either met your expectations or raised them to even greater heights. We had a lot of fun creating it, and we're quite hopeful for Lil's future. I don't see any issue in mentioning that we've started preparations for the third episode... Firstly, I have some sad news: due to the exhaustion caused by their study schedules, Rosa and Olivia's children deserve some rest on certain days, and unfortunately, one of these rest days coincides with the third episode. I'm sorry about that.
But on a positive note, I should say that we'll get to see Lilie more... We'll have some conversations with her and witness some scenes related to her family life as a "third person," optionally, of course... During this time, Jane will express her desire to work harder, and actions will be more challenging and intimate... But you'll be the one adjusting the distance... We'll provide more detailed information in the upcoming period.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes