Mod Ren'Py Lessons in Love Linear Mode Mod [v0.3.1] [crustlord12]

Korubu

Sep 23, 2020
sorry but can anyone share the 0.41 version of the game? i can't seem to find any active links anywhere

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There's actually a newer mod that does what mine does, and more, and (likely) better! So unless theirs is a catastrophe, I'll be stopping development on mine.

Tsutsuki

Jun 15, 2024
There's actually a newer mod that does what mine does, and more, and (likely) better! So unless theirs is a catastrophe, I'll be stopping development on mine.
Oh! I didn't realize this message until now when I encountered a problem during the 4th reset.
Not sure if I could ask some help on going through it here, as I haven't had luck on getting through it, but could you link the newer mod mentioned here? Not sure where to find it and hoping that I won't have to start over again with this newer mod >_<

EDIT: Oh nvm, I finally found solution to it! Would still love the new mod linked here if possible!

EDIT AGAIN: Well, ran into another problem in beginning of chapter 3, where some events continue loop over and over again.
But well, I found the "newer" mod talked about above, so gonna link it here in case anyone else is curious about it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-autovn-mod-v0-42-0.221087/

Good news is that you can pick off where you left off with this mod by deleting both of the linear.py and linear.pyc files from the game folder, installing the newer mod and then enabling the AutoMod from the Settings to "on"! <3

Last edited: