Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.39.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

purplerulez14

Jul 1, 2023
The main event is not being tracked. It has not been tracked since my new file. When I started my new game (which I did today a few hours ago), all of the events shown above were being tracked minus the Main Event which has not been present once. However, as I progressed through Chapter 1 by the point I had hit content from probably 0.3.0 or 0.4.0 most of the girls other than Futaba and Haruka were no longer being tracked.

At this point now, none are being tracked when several characters such as Kaori and Ayane are shown to have quests needing completed. This is also confirmed by both the Wiki and the provided resource in the Discord that is a Google Drive flowchart for content progression.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
The main event is not being tracked. It has not been tracked since my new file. When I started my new game (which I did today a few hours ago), all of the events shown above were being tracked minus the Main Event which has not been present once. However, as I progressed through Chapter 1 by the point I had hit content from probably 0.3.0 or 0.4.0 most of the girls other than Futaba and Haruka were no longer being tracked.

At this point now, none are being tracked when several characters such as Kaori and Ayane are shown to have quests needing completed. This is also confirmed by both the Wiki and the provided resource in the Discord that is a Google Drive flowchart for content progression.
Attach a save file.

purplerulez14

Jul 1, 2023
Attach a save file.

Here is the save file. I took it tonight and it is my most recent progress this run. Attached is also the blank Hints screen and Progress Screen showing no events ! for anyone. I know for a fact I have two Sana events because I have to do them to go from 0.19.0 Pt.1 to 0.19.0 Pt. 2 and trigger the next Main Event named Good Morning. Attached is the flow chart from the LiL discord for reference.

It also seems that now my game for whatever reason since last Saturday, I went from 3 Happy Events in Chapter 1 completed to 23 in Chapter 2. However when I look at the Event Tracker for Happy Events, I only have 12 done. I have attached this too.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Here is the save file. I took it tonight and it is my most recent progress this run. Attached is also the blank Hints screen and Progress Screen showing no events ! for anyone. I know for a fact I have two Sana events because I have to do them to go from 0.19.0 Pt.1 to 0.19.0 Pt. 2 and trigger the next Main Event named Good Morning. Attached is the flow chart from the LiL discord for reference.

It also seems that now my game for whatever reason since last Saturday, I went from 3 Happy Events in Chapter 1 completed to 23 in Chapter 2. However when I look at the Event Tracker for Happy Events, I only have 12 done. I have attached this too.
Everything seems to be fine when I load your save file. For reference, here are the Progress and Hints screens I get:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

I also started a new game and ran through the first 80 or so events without seeing anything out of the ordinary.

I honestly don't know what to say. I can't replicate the problem, and no one else has reported experiencing the same issues that you are, so it sounds like an issue with your installation. But you've also said that you deleted everything and did a clean install, which should have fixed any existing issue.

lucik93

Oct 25, 2020
Actually, i seem to encounter the same problem, with the hints and progress screen as the last user (i didn't go too far into the progress of chapter 4(only the first 4 main events). As soon as i started, the hints were doubled, showed the first main event then the main events were not tracked anymore(usually it shows "automatic event in progress").

I didn't play the game since V0.35 and the events were tracked ok(see screenshot) then going into v0.38 the number of events in the progress tracker appear higher than they should(the numper appears to be doubled) ,and i'm expecting no events to show after i do those two that still appear in the hints menu as the main events dissapeared.

I think maybe the Dev made changes to the game files that messes with the mod? As for installing the game, i did as i always do,extract the game, extract the mod, apply the mod over and start.
Attaching the save file i saved at the end of v0.35 (9-1-LT1) and loaded into v0.38 and the save where i advanced a bit in v0.38(9-5-LT1)

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Actually, i seem to encounter the same problem, with the hints and progress screen as the last user (i didn't go too far into the progress of chapter 4(only the first 4 main events). As soon as i started, the hints were doubled, showed the first main event then the main events were not tracked anymore(usually it shows "automatic event in progress").

I didn't play the game since V0.35 and the events were tracked ok(see screenshot) then going into v0.38 the number of events in the progress tracker appear higher than they should(the numper appears to be doubled) ,and i'm expecting no events to show after i do those two that still appear in the hints menu as the main events dissapeared.

I think maybe the Dev made changes to the game files that messes with the mod? As for installing the game, i did as i always do,extract the game, extract the mod, apply the mod over and start.
Attaching the save file i saved at the end of v0.35 (9-1-LT1) and loaded into v0.38 and the save where i advanced a bit in v0.38(9-5-LT1)
Try deleting your "game\progress mod" folder and then reinstall the mod. I made some changes in the mod's structure in v0.36, which is why I recommend in the OP to delete your old "progress mod" folder before installing v0.36. I think you may have some duplicate files from the two versions of the mod and they may be causing doubling.

lucik93

Oct 25, 2020
Try deleting your "game\progress mod" folder and then reinstall the mod. I made some changes in the mod's structure in v0.36, which is why I recommend in the OP to delete your old "progress mod" folder before installing v0.36. I think you may have some duplicate files from the two versions of the mod and they may be causing doubling.
You are right, i do have the files doubled, problem is, they get doubled as soon as i start the game. i deleted the folder, pasted the one from archive, verified they are not doubled before starting the game. Started the game, went back in the folder and surprise, files were doubled again(or if this is not what you were refering to, then i don't know)

Scratch that, i deleted the folder, started the game without it, then applied the mod folder again and now it's fixed

Last edited:

Neka Morgondagen

Jan 13, 2024
So, uh, the rar archive now includes a "screens_mod.rpy file. Does it go in the parent/original dir (e.g. where the exe/sh files are located), or also into game directory?

lucik93

Oct 25, 2020
So, uh, the rar archive now includes a "screens_mod.rpy file. Does it go in the parent/original dir (e.g. where the exe/sh files are located), or also into game directory?
i put them in the parent folder as they appear in the rar, i guessed if it was ment in the game folder would have been there from the start

Reactions: Neka Morgondagen

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
My my, I got all excited when I saw the update, just to realize that there are no download links, yet. Meanie.

lucik93

Oct 25, 2020
My my, I got all excited when I saw the update, just to realize that there are no download links, yet. Meanie.
This is the download, last file in the screenshot. Got me too but then i looked twice at the attachments.

Reactions: Slub

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
This is the download, last file in the screenshot. Got me too but then i looked twice at the attachments.
Much appreciated. I've been downloading the mod several times and now I wonder whether it's new or I just completely forgot about it

NightHell

Mar 8, 2020
Hello, I have problem, I put the mod in my folder like usually but for some reason it just doesn't load at all but my save that I used the mod with, works just fine

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
You are right, i do have the files doubled, problem is, they get doubled as soon as i start the game. i deleted the folder, pasted the one from archive, verified they are not doubled before starting the game. Started the game, went back in the folder and surprise, files were doubled again(or if this is not what you were refering to, then i don't know)

Scratch that, i deleted the folder, started the game without it, then applied the mod folder again and now it's fixed
I'm glad to hear it!

(The doubling you're talking about is normal.)

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
i put them in the parent folder as they appear in the rar, i guessed if it was ment in the game folder would have been there from the start
No, I just put in the wrong place. It's meant to be in the "game" folder.

I've uploaded a corrected version.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, I have problem, I put the mod in my folder like usually but for some reason it just doesn't load at all but my save that I used the mod with, works just fine
Try moving screens_mod.rpy from the game's parent directory into the "games" folder.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Much appreciated. I've been downloading the mod several times and now I wonder whether it's new or I just completely forgot about it
I'm pretty sure it's the same as it's been (for the last few updates, at least).

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes