Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.39.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

shakou0130

Aug 30, 2020
Is this mod responsible for the unlock able screen, and if so will the hints warn you if you miss out on things like picture messages? Some of them have vague descriptions and I'm not sure what the unlock requirements are for them.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Is this mod responsible for the unlock able screen, and if so will the hints warn you if you miss out on things like picture messages? Some of them have vague descriptions and I'm not sure what the unlock requirements are for them.
No, that's part of the base game.

Mikmoo01

Nov 6, 2020
Dunno if this is a issue with the new ver of the mod but whenever i open history tab in the Fish eyes (futaba event, first time viewing it) it causes a crash. could also maybe be a bug with the game itself but history tab was working before i updated mod today (and yes i deleted 'game/progress mod' folder when i updated it)

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Dunno if this is a issue with the new ver of the mod but whenever i open history tab in the Fish eyes (futaba event, first time viewing it) it causes a crash. could also maybe be a bug with the game itself but history tab was working before i updated mod today (and yes i deleted 'game/progress mod' folder when i updated it)
I don't think it's related, particularly if the entire game crashed (the mod shouldn't touch the history screen at all, and I definitely didn't do anything novel in the new update that would have changed that).

Neka Morgondagen

Jan 13, 2024
Uhm, one minor thing. The Osako event in the screenshot isn't actually unlockable until after you've done the Wakana one also shown here, as that'll lead into Osako's first event ( ). As I said, it's a minor thing, but it might cause some idiot (like me :LOL:) to search for a way to increase Osako's points, but there won't be any way to do so, yet.

Skærmbillede fra 2024-03-25 17-47-20.png

Last edited:

Kekc712

Apr 28, 2024
where can I download the previous version of the mod?
I use 0.38 with Russian translation
there are no conflicts with the new mod, except for the progress button not working

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
"It is recommended to delete your existing "game\progress mod" before installing the new 0.36.0 version."
I am a bit confused. Does this mean that I should delete the "progress mod" folder every time a new update is released?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes