Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.40.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
Generally speaking:

1. Find the variable for the event in question. This can be done by looking at screens.rpy. Using "Level One", one of the most recent Molly events as an example, you'll find that the variable is "mollyspring1".
2. Next you need to find where that event is triggered. To do so, you need to look for the line "jump mollyspring1". You can find this in chap4hub.rpy.
3. The line before this will usually be where you find the event requirements. The label this all falls under is important as well. In this case, the preceding line is "if day == 7 and saracamp2 == True and mollyspring1 == False:" and the label is "morningch4". This tells us that the event will be triggered on a Sunday ("day == 7) morning if you've already seen the event "I've Been Thinking About Leaving This Place" (saracamp2 == True) and you haven't seen "Level One" yet ("mollyspring1 == False").
Appreciate your detailed response, thank you!

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Hi cckerberos, any thoughts on why the progress section would only show events for Molly, Hakura, and Touka? Seems like there were supposed to be more according to the changelog. Probably an error on my end but not sure what I would of done wrong.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Hi cckerberos, any thoughts on why the progress section would only show events for Molly, Hakura, and Touka? Seems like there were supposed to be more according to the changelog. Probably an error on my end but not sure what I would of done wrong.
Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation. Can you give me some more details on this?

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation. Can you give me some more details on this?
No worries, hope you had a great trip.
When I played my save I only saw events (and only played) on the progress tab for the Molly, Hakura, and Touka.
But according to the changelog there might have been more? To be fair I am 97% convinced it's user error on my part but just wanted to ask.

58k+ Words
550+ New Images
20 New Events
2 Ami Events
3 Molly Events
3 Touka Events
2 Sara Events
2 Maki Events
2 Haruka Events
2 Yuki Events
2 Kaori Events
2 Nao-chan Events

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
No worries, hope you had a great trip.
When I played my save I only saw events (and only played) on the progress tab for the Molly, Hakura, and Touka.
But according to the changelog there might have been more? To be fair I am 97% convinced it's user error on my part but just wanted to ask.

58k+ Words
550+ New Images
20 New Events
2 Ami Events
3 Molly Events
3 Touka Events
2 Sara Events
2 Maki Events
2 Haruka Events
2 Yuki Events
2 Kaori Events
2 Nao-chan Events
That's strange. The Hint page will often block events, but the Progress page should show everything.

Upload your save and I'll take a look at it.

aintnowayy

Feb 11, 2023
probably a stupid idea considering his prior behaviour, but have you considered asking selebus to give you early builds so you can update the mod? like the game is almost unplayable without your mod, i don't doubt that most of his subscribers also depend on your mod.

elricsecret

Feb 8, 2024
probably a stupid idea considering his prior behaviour, but have you considered asking selebus to give you early builds so you can update the mod? like the game is almost unplayable without your mod, i don't doubt that most of his subscribers also depend on your mod.
nah selebus kinda mentally unstable ass.
but it is ok only a talanted crazy dude can make this kind of game.
like those autistic math genius kids.
dont expect any good intention from him

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
Considering how quickly he is posting the mods after public releases, I would assume that he is either subscribed or downloading it on this site as soon as it gets leaked, but waiting until the public releases out of respect for Sel

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Considering how quickly he is posting the mods after public releases, I would assume that he is either subscribed or downloading it on this site as soon as it gets leaked, but waiting until the public releases out of respect for Sel
I know he's doing it out of respect for Sel but this is honestly the main reason I don't pay for the game. I find the game unplayable without the mod so if I paid for the early release I would still have to wait for the public release to play it.

Reactions: falco256

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
selebus doesn't like this forum to begin with lmao. Plus the creator of this mod prolly adheres to selebus' rules so mod doesn't get taken down or he just respects selebus.

Reactions: Shiyaromi

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
The updates to the mod are mostly auto-generated at this point, so they're usually ready within ten minutes of the subscriber updates being released.

I would love to arrange something like that with Sel, but I don't think he'd be interested.

Reactions: Shiyaromi
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes