VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [Final] [JMZ42 Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

boblehachoir

Pretty much same comment as Ubira.

Good but too short (50min for me).

There is a good balance between action, dialogues and sex scenes. Models are great,

The way the scenario is build gives hope for a sequel and a prequel, Dev could even do some spin-off for each characters which would give a nice saga to play as one game.

The choices don't really matter. You can eventually skip some scene through dialogues but that would leave you with pretty much no content.

Give it a shot !
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ubira

It's good, but a bit short, and it ends up leaving you with a "wanting more" feeling, which I think is intentional, since at the end it's clear that there will be a sequel.
    However, the "wanting more" feeling is valid even for the fetishes.
    Even choosing the "hardcore" option, I was kind of expecting a longer scene with more things going on.

The girls say they love the MC, but I don't remember seeing any really romantic scenes or anything building the relationship.
    A lot of things seem to have happened before the beginning of the game.
    I can't imagine someone "loving you" just because they had sex with you.

But the game is good for the short time it lasts, and the visuals are good.
    I would give the facial expressions a 6/10, however, and the dialogues during sex I would give a 5/10, not very immersive or I didn't feel the mood from the dialogue.

Personally, I would have built more of a relationship with each LIS, so that I would care more about them.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

behindyourmind

Demo is 5 mins long but visuals are good and writing is decent
    But not sure if the scenes with giving HJ are actually femdom, would expect MC to do more for ladies
    Curious in what direction the game would be developed
    4/5 for encouragement as there's never too much femdom games
  4. 4.00 star(s)

maraike

Good start. the lingerie of the girls could be a but more colorful and his cage too, but a good start and an amazing plot. Lets see, if the next parts are good too and where "we go". Cant wait to see ist.