Let's ban Mixdrop from allowed filehosts

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If Mixdrop isn't working you need a VPN for it. Just like Zippy and PixelDrain might, depending on where you are.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
From the complains I've seen about mixdrop, my guess is that you really need an adblocker to use the site. I'm using ublock origin and privacy badger and I've never had a problem with mixdrop. In fact it consistently is the fastest option for me.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just checked, it works. Decent speed too, we might have to use it more, in fact.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
mixdrop is slow as shit, but it still works.
Slow is an understatement. I could get a regular sized games at Mega 10x faster than the compressed version available through Mixdrop. Fuck, I'm currently downloading a 300MB file at Mixdrop that will take me 18 hours.

Jan 31, 2022
Pfft. We can't even seem to ban NoPy and that doesn't even _exist_ any more.
I thought all the nopy links were just OPs where the links hadn't been updated/maintained in a while. No real need to delete the nopy link from everything when the others on the OP work, just makes a bunch of extra work for no real gain.

Reactions: Bev_

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
BunnygirlBoobies

NOPY is dead the links are all dead as the site shutdown. The links get removed when they update the downloads but they won't go and update all threads to remove them as it would take too much time to do that.

Jan 31, 2022
BunnygirlBoobies

NOPY is dead the links are all dead as the site shutdown.
Yeah i'm well aware of that, nopy was kinda a cornerstone fileshare site while it existed

Just saying that there's no point in deleting all the nopy links from old OPs when the other links work and there isn't an update to post new links for. Any nopy links aren't new, they are from before it went down, so it is technically banned as you can't host files there anymore....

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
it works occasionally this year 4 me and speed is mediocre
sometimes i click download and NOTHING happens and just today i got a "invalid token" thingy
then 1 that never let me down is gofile