Let's ban Mixdrop from allowed filehosts

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Only one that I have trouble with is zippy. Clicking a zippy link leads to a 403 or something error. But right clicking the zippy link and opening it incognito fixes it.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
NO WAY Mega is best to mediafire, - the old megaupload maiby. But the ACTUAL MEGA Noway!

M
E
D
I
A
F
I
R
E

Its the only best - good afternoon !
Best by leaps and bounds, only people that complain about it seem to not know how to use it IMHO. Like not using the extension, or not using a vpn to bypass the 5gig limit and then crying about how they didn't know it was limited when it literally tells them every time you go to download something. It's also consistently
F
A
S
T

Its the only best - good evenin !

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
MEGA is also the worst if your a uploader that is using them as they like to delete files and ban accounts all the time. Which is the reason most compressors refuse to use them anymore because they got tired of having to reupload their files constantly because mega kept banning their accounts and finally they just stopped using them.

I don't use mega that much anymore and instead use other ones when I can.

dannt

Apr 10, 2022
i never have issiues with mixdrop but mediafire and gofile might be 2 of the best ones their fast and have no download limit