HTML Completed Let's Escape: Gunman Daughter 2 [Final] [TripleQ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
top.jpg
Overview
TripleQ's HTML-built text adventure game about a bound and gagged girl
that can be played just by unzipping and playing, no installation required!
Use the mouse to interact.
Type keywords and select actions from the dropdown menu.​

Release Date: 2016-07-03
Developer: TripleQ
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Clipboard01.png Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (4).png

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through three MTL tools(DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT(atleast the text that didn't violate its rules was) and then further tweaked as I saw fit. So quality of the text should be passable. (Screenshots show a sampling of the translation)

Is the game any good?
It's a VERY short bondage/peril themed point n click escape game. If none of that appeals to you, you won't enjoy this.

TripleQ?
No relation.

Bonus folders are password locked, what are the passwords?
You get one password for beating the game without encountering Bad Ends, one for doing it in minimal number of actions and one for not using the hint function.

Known Issue
The game for me only worked properly inside Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge running in IE mode.
When you start it, it will ask at the bottom if scripts should be enabled. Click Allow otherwise game won't function properly. If there is a way to have it working in modern Firefox or Chrome, I don't know it.

Last edited:

zxed

Aug 16, 2020
( Help please )
Is the Escaping with the Loaded Gun not how you win?

I get the Bad ending with the Wooden beam suspended over head ending when doing so. . .

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
( Help please )
Is the Escaping with the Loaded Gun not how you win?

I get the Bad ending with the Wooden beam suspended over head ending when doing so. . .
Gimme a sec. I know I tested it to be beatable while I was editing it. But it might be something silly like needing to press check "you" on map screen.

Edit: You must choose Escape - Door and then it'll ask you for an item you'll use to escape with and that's when you select Loaded Revolver.

Last edited:
Reactions: zxed

zxed

Aug 16, 2020
Gimme a sec. I know I tested it to be beatable while I was editing it. But it might be something silly like needing to press check "you" on map screen.

Edit: You must choose Escape - Door and then it'll ask you for an item you'll use to escape with and that's when you select Loaded Revolver.
Thanks!

sep_ff7

Jul 6, 2019
Hi, the image of the map does not appear in the top right most window when I play the game. Any advice?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Hi, the image of the map does not appear in the top right most window when I play the game. Any advice?
Known Issue
The game for me only worked properly inside Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge running in IE mode.
When you start it, it will ask at the bottom if scripts should be enabled. Click Allow otherwise game won't function properly. If there is a way to have it working in modern Firefox or Chrome, I don't know it.

Reactions: sep_ff7

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Tried everything recommnedd but get no dialog to enable scripts using Edge in IE mode. Buttons don't work, I get to game start and nothing happens. Click everything a hundred times and the hint box shows up so it's doing something but this game is just too old for modern browsers.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Tried everything recommnedd but get no dialog to enable scripts using Edge in IE mode. Buttons don't work, I get to game start and nothing happens. Click everything a hundred times and the hint box shows up so it's doing something but this game is just too old for modern browsers.
Yeah not too surprised. When I picked it up to replay/translate I initially couldn't play it and thought it wouldn't be possible to translate. For me those steps got it working but I guess it's still picky about what it'll run on.
It oddly enough kinda worked in joiplay on android of all things (but the popup messages and hints don't work)

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah not too surprised. When I picked it up to replay/translate I initially couldn't play it and thought it wouldn't be possible to translate. For me those steps got it working but I guess it's still picky about what it'll run on.
It oddly enough kinda worked in joiplay on android of all things (but the popup messages and hints don't work)
Well thanks for your efforts! Love these kinds of games and had never heard of the series or creator. Got some CGs out of the downlaod at least HAha!

mzm

Oct 18, 2021
If you run `python -m http.server` in the folder the game is in and then open `localhost:8000` in your browser it works

Reactions: Innocience

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
hey is tere a recomended browser to play this game im having no luck

Known Issue

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote