• Length of game

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • gameplay

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • game mechanics

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
Jul 28, 2020
Honestly not a good idea to force people into picking one option because for many there are several things that are important to them in games.
ah yes I agree that all of the listed items are very important to a game, at least to me, but the poll is for which you consider to be MOST important to you. Do you have a couple of favorite games that you wanna list? Its a good way to get the name of a game out there for all to see :)

Jul 21, 2021
Almost every devs that have a game with kagura games. But scars of summer probably my favorite of the games from KG. Karryns prison definitely also up there. But its kinda hard to say since i really like NTR games and there hasn't been tons thats been fully made yet. Of course you have many from Japan but given the most of them are MTL its kinda hard to say since i usual dont pay attention since its all gibberish anyway. Kamichichi games that have been translated aswell i recommend i enjoyed them all even though its full on harem games. Oh and technobrakes works also very nice.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Artemis: somewhat slow burn drama/comedy with tech sector and college connections. The renders and backgrounds are beautiful and most seem unique. There's a robodog in it that just looks like a masterpiece. Plus, it has an original soundtrack thats house/EDM heavy. I don't understand how more folks aren't talking about thia game.

Defending Lyndia Collier: Barrister in London defending a CEO's wife of his murder. Dev does a good job of actually making things feel like london, plus the array of fetishes covered by the 3 main LI's is crazy. There's an investigation mechanic and phone /laptop that are clunky, but h scenes, writing, renders all make up for it.

Our Red String: S tier VN in my book. All original art, good writing, decent path and fetishes, and charecters with motives and depth without getting bogged down.

Last edited: