[S>Composer] Paid Share Lets make something amazing.

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
Hey All!
Guess i'm kind of excited to finally find a community of so many like minded people working on such an incredible amount of projects. So cool.
Well, I'm a composer of mostly digital music spanning across a wide range of genera. I take a lot of pride in good quality production and clear high quality audio. also play few instruments, guitar, piano, drums. Audio engineering if custom FXs are needed as well(birds, rain, lightning, traffic, cups, fights, etc). Anyway.
Guess i'm looking for a project i can really sink my teeth into guys. Passion, its contagious, and i find passionate people bring the best out of one another.
My goal is to use NONE of my music archive and create everything tailor made to the scene, while taking emotion and story into account. Even art style. I want people to walk away after they play your project to think to themselves, holly shit the sound design in that game was good. and who knows maybe you guys get inspired, intern inspiring me, intern creating this loop of awesomeness that takes the project to new heights. I feel i could really add to the creative writing side of things as well, anything creative really. More then happy to bounce ideas back and forth in writers room scenario (i guess discord in this case). writers block can be hell.

This is the part i hate- I fucking hate talking money guys, but we all need it survive in this shitty world. I just wish we could all create amazing art and do away with the money side of things. but it is what it is i guess.

-I retain the rights to all the audio i create. Unless you purchase the rights of course. In which case ignore everything below.
-Unless stated otherwise the Audio is on lease to you for your current project in its entirety (including game trailers, live content, etc) indefinitely for that project. Never completing or canceling the project voids the lease.
-You may not use the Audio I create for ANY other project. Doing so will void the lease.
-if you create a sequel to the project we are working on you would need my consent to use any of the audio i created, in that sequel. you may not proceed without it. Doing so will void the lease. However, if you get a hold of me and let know before hand you may use whatever you think you can reuse from the first project free of charge, and the lease will carry over to the sequel.
-The cost per song will depend entirely on what it is you want. some what simple songs $25 ish and highly complex lengthy music works no more than $80. Little themes and FX will all depend on complexity but never less than $15 - and never more than $50 (50 being a pretty extreme case)
-if your looking to share instead, i am okay with that. We can discuss the details.

There, we got that awful shit out of the way.
its mostly common sense stuff that most people already know.

Here is a soundcloud link to some of my work. the older stuff is kind of meh, just havnt had the chance to replace it yet. some good older stuff though.

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
:love: Synthwave. You're a talented musician!

Oh, i dont know about all that, hehe.
im trying. it is tough genera to excel at. A lot of best synth wave is created from 100k+ synths, the true origin of those ultra rich clear tones- and i just cant compete with that. i dont think many can these days. ill try to showcase snippet for you here on the forums.