VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Let's Meat Adam [Soulsoft Electronic Arts]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ObsceneConundrum

While this game had decent to good art, and it certainly hit the horror genre nail on the head, I didn’t enjoy anything about it. The puzzles were okay, though they got a touch convoluted as they became more “difficult.” The characters were generally believable initially but I was almost annoyed with the character development. I didn’t find the developments themselves to be believable at all. Additionally, even though this was supposed to be an adult, erotic game, I saw a single scene that fit that description and it was in the very beginning. Per reviews elsewhere, there may be an additional two more? I found that disappointing and misleading. Finally, the overarching theme of the game—as revealed at the end—felt extremely preachy. There are good and bad ways to bring light to a problem, and the writing in this game made it feel a bit hamfisted and awkward. It wasn’t what I want to see in a game, especially the types of games I look for on F96.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

IvoryOwl

Realistically it's more of a 3.5 review.

For those of you who are interested in bara games with escape room elements and a tiny bit of horror, this one might be up your alley. The art is pretty good and the puzzles are fair.

That being said, there are only two brief sex scenes and one of them can be easily missed unless you get the right ending. The story is... well... it touches a darker area of the LBGT community tough the way it is delivered makes the villains feel shallow and immature IMO. Also, you can't save everyone, not even in the best ending, so if your favorite bachelor happens to be one of the unlucky ones... well... too bad. (I really don't like that).

The game can be finished in 2-4 hours depending on how fast you solve the puzzles and whether or not you want to go for other endings. I feel like 10 bucks is a tad too much for what it offers.