ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
20339.jpg

Overview:
A young man named Ibuki is a college student living on his own in an apartment complex. He is also a real cat lover who can't resist taking care of any random kittens he ever comes across of. One night he got visited by a Cat God, who wanted to reward Ibuki for his kindness towards cats. Ibuki wasted no time in his reply: "I want a cat girl!" - he said. The Cat God immediately announced that his wish will be granted and then vanished, leaving Ibuki to wonder if it was all just a dream.

Several days later, Ibuki is on his way home from work when he discovers that a cardboard box was left near his apartment. A meowing kind of sound could have been heard coming from the box which prompted Ibuki to open it up. Ibuki is shocked to see a beautiful naked cat girl sleeping inside. As she started waking up, she looked up at him and purred: "I've come to serve you, for all the kindness you've shown to my kind." The next thing he knows, his apartment is suddenly filled with all different types of animal girls, all eager to do whatever they can for him.​

Thread Updated: 2018-02-07
Release Date: Japanese 2003-10-17, English 2004-08-17
Original Title: みんなでニャンニャン
Aliases: Minna de Nyan Nyan
Developer: Yamikumo-Communications
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

5708.jpg 5709.jpg 5710.jpg 5711.jpg 5712.jpg 5713.jpg 5714.jpg 5715.jpg 5716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
@ShiKage89
Thanks for all the Japanese H-Game uploads over the last few weeks. It's been nice replaying some of the classics.

Thanks again for the sharing and the effort of including mirrors + walkthroughs!

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
wait a vn with female characters that dont hate or wants to kill the mc but actually wants to be with him openly ?
did i hear that right ? omg what happened did not think that was possible for this genre of games thought they all had to be tsundere kinda people

sounds great

F2P

Jul 25, 2017
Oh my god, I havent seen this game in such a long time, thanks for the upload, I need to go play it again

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
funny game, but nothing out of the ordinary. the robot neko however was pretty funny and unique xD.

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game.
When I last did I got it from Erogegames.com
It was good then

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Man all these classics just popping up. I recommend this one too. All the routes are adorable.

azurekite

Jul 23, 2017
I remember this game, such a great time though lost this a long with several others when my old PC was fried due to lightning storm.
Thank you very much.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
By simple inspection:
Missing group sex tag or threesome...
And who knows how many more tags.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
How do you mount the mdf and mds files?? I've having some trouble getting them to switch over so I can install the game

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do you mount the mdf and mds files?? I've having some trouble getting them to switch over so I can install the game
You'll need a program to mount the disk image to. A popular one is . Personally, I use an older version - 4.35.6.0091 to be exact - as I found the newer ones were giving me pop-ups and trying to make me buy the pro version. I usually mount the smaller file and then follow the instructions in the OP. Sometimes I get an error when opening the .mdf file. If that happens, I just open the Daemon 'Mount 'n' Drive Manager' and drag the file to the 'Image Catalog'. After that, continue to follow the instructions in the OP.

[EDIT] If you are having troubles to insert the second disc, then open the 'Mount 'n' Drive Manager' and you can eject the current disc image and drag disc 2 to the 'Image Catalog'. Wait a few seconds and then click continue on the game installer.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote