Others - Completed - Let's Turn The Pick-Up Beach into a Free-For-All Nudist Fucking Beach!! [v1.0] [Kisamamaki Soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mitina

simple if you want some animations to watch. no plot but its a good game if you just want to have some easy fapping material. the voice overs are quite repetitive if its a concern. Doesnt require grinding, more of a bellcurve.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

lein0862

I will admit it's a nice looking game but it is kinda grindy. The info about the girls are a nice touch with their character personality but honestly kinda has little point if there is no story to go along with it. I personally have mixed feeling in general for games that use a scene template and just have different assets that change according to character, the character personalities and bio was it's saving grace for it but honestly felt a bit plain after a while. Overall I decide this game is a 3.5 but I'll bump it to a 4.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

This game is... very light on content. Fair enough, this game is like, 300 mb. I think this format is a wholeass engine or something, but yeah.
    The whole point is to just develop this beach into a free sex location, and there isn't much else to say about it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Adequate, but more grind than content here. First you grind rumor spreading to start the ball rolling, then you grind your prostitute friend to make rumor reality, then you grind a couple of horny girls on the beach to cement the rumor into new day to day life on your part of the beach. I enjoyed the scenes and the girl's lewd thoughts, but mostly because this is basically my fetish.

Nevertheless, if you're into free-use, exhibitionism, and public play, I can recommend it for thirty minutes to an hour or so. It does what it does and runs out of content at about the same time you get sick of it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

myjammies

The game with the overly long title is quite a simplistic affair. At a basic level, it is really clicking a couple of options per turn to make a variable go up and then gathering your reward in the form of some basic H-scenes that are animated.

Your goal in the game is in the title. But it makes it sound more exciting than it really is. At the outset, you're handed a couple of actions per turn and some money. There are four variables you need to take care of - the beach's popularity, female and male arousal and your own pickup skills. You can handle this by clicking a button or two each turn. You can also pick up girls but won't get much success unless your pick-up skill variable is high. There's also a lot of H-variables in there which are dealt with similarly. You minmax your way until all meters are full and then you get a couple of animated scenes which aren't all that great but are passable.

Not a lot to do. Not some great reward. Mediocrity at its finest.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LordBalkara

The art is nice for this game, and the animations work quite well in my opinion.
    As for gameplay, it consists of increasing the interest and popularity of various sexual acts.
    An interesting aspect is that different acts are treated independently of eachother (Except creampie, which naturally necessitates vaginal be obtained first). So you can have a beach full of girls getting assfucked who will let random strangers use their asses, but are too shy to strip naked or kiss.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

xnamemanx

This just hits all my "slowly corrupt an entire town" buttons; they nailed the gradual slide from "I shouldn't be here" to randomly fucking complete strangers.

Game runs really well, and the voice acting is good.

It's not super long, but it's long enough.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Its a very basic and straightforward game that is pretty much a grind with no real effort on the player's part other than minmaxing.

You start off with two actions, two plays, 25k gold, and unlimited time. The only things you have to manage are the beach's atmosphere, sexual desire of women and men, and your own sexual skills. Every day you get gold, depending on how deep into the turns you are, that you can spend on various boosting activities. Your action points and play points will also increase with time allowing you to do more in each act respectively.

Your sexual skill only drops if you didn't improve it that turn allowing you to basically chose the free option once every turn for the low and slow method. The beach's atmosphere only drops if the men's libido is too high as they'll start being too aggressive and scaring the women. Men's libido increases as more sexual stuff is accepted and women's desires decreases every turn (men's libido also decreases early game so it's not an issue for you early on). From there it's just spreading influence, increasing desire, managing libido, until you eventually max out all the sex acts and everyone is constantly having sex and you're rewarded with an infinite play option.

Very simple gameplay with good animations. It's something you can fully experience in about 10 minutes or so but might keep on your drive if you're into exhibitionism and the art/animation style.