Ren'Py - Abandoned - Letter to My Dream [v0.2.1] [MrConcreteCup]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Letter to My Dream [v0.2.1] Abandoned

Man this actually good and funny. At first glance it's your usual college setting game which inspired from other popular games here. At start you can see resemblance in some scenes. But as the game progresses you can see there is a mysterious story going on. This one got pretty girls with unique personalities, also nice mala characters too. Chen and Tom are fucking hilarious ( some may find this annoying). Humors in the game worked for me. Also renders are top notch. I didn't mind MC's face, but for some it's a bit off. Sadly we don't know about the story behind cult and how it's connected to MC.

Don't let the sandbox tag scare you it's just free roam

This one totally got the potential to become a nice game here. Sadly it's abandoned. Hope somehow it will revives.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ayo342

It's definitely better than I expected., looks very promising. Game's funny, has plenty of great characters and nicely written dialogue. The story has just started but is seems interesting so far. Obviously quite similar to Being a DIK in a British setting but that's not a bad thing at all.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HolisBoris

ok, at first I was expecting a simpler yet horny version of ΔΙΚ, but then Stephen, Izzi and Cheng appear to show me the highlight of this game: Its humor. I was laughing loudfully when the Cheese chase.

It also delivers in faping material, teasing just enogh to keep the pace of its plot

Thats for chapter 2. Lets see whats cooking in following chapters
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ungernkhan

I like the characters, and there's some funny humour here and there. Renders are good and animations are excellent. Story right now seems a little barebones, and episode 1 in general feels more like an extended prologue. Nevertheless looks promising, and I'm looking forward to seeing it unfold in the future
  5. 4.00 star(s)

macacosss

The girls look good and the growth of the relationship between them and MC can be interesting.
    Hopefully the choices will impact the story and the girls.
    The story is still very early but it has potiental to be interesting.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty , The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).
  7. 2.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

Letter to My Dream first release version .10

Well this is a bit of a mixed bag for me.

Didn't dig the face of the one girl that you get to hook up with, (there's 4 sex scenes, but the others are just the MC fantasizing!) but almost every other girl looks good.

The MC looks fine. There's a lot of unattractive mens faces in this, but they seem intentional!

I like seeing people hug!

I also really dig the 3d food that was used in this game.

I'm dig a lot of the dialogue early on before you get to the college, but the more this went on this on I found a lot that I didn't like, especially the racial stereotypes!

The soundtrack (outside of the title screen music, please fix it! It seems like a good song, but the audio quality isn't there!) is really good!

I don't plan to continue the game from here, although I might out of curiousity, but I wish the creator well with this project.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The renders are fine.

The story is very bland so far, although there's so little of it, I'm not sure if it's entirely fairly to judge it yet.

The faces, are quite... atrocious. The MC has a face only a father in wheelchair could love. As for his dick, he suffers from the habitual extremely long cock syndrome. For his face, I'm not sure which syndrome it is, but it's gotta be something.

The girls look like they all suffered from a botched facial plastic surgery, while their faces... dear lord, I don't know what was done to them, but I can not get them out of my mind, no matter how hard I try.

The boobs are ridiculously large for most of them, as seems to be the new trend these days, unfortunately.

For everything else, there's simply nothing distinguishing the game from any other of the genre so far.

The dad's situation makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He's selling his "shop", which seems to consist of a single tool in his garage... so yeah, he'll be fine, no need to worry for him, at ALL... And it's fine leaving him like that, because he said so, twice. End of story, no discussion, everything's just finnnneeeee.

The collectibles makes no sense whatsoever. Magazines appear, virtually in the same spot, on different days... for ... reasons?

As of 0.1.0, I would certainly not recommend this game to anyone.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

aladv

high heels, nice legs, good looking models and sex scenes... here's your easy 5 star for this good start (y) even i dont like the school things i am gonna follow this and play the all updates. good luck for upcoming updates