RPGM - Completed - Level Up with Sex! Meryl the Sorceress's Exam [v1.1] [kagurado]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rogue21

A quick scene collector game where you gotta level up by having sex. You can easily beat this game within an hour and be done with it. There's no plot and there's no characters of not besides the female MC. The scenes and art are worthwhile but that's it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

UberCum

Funny game but too easy.
    It is pretty short and doesn't have a interesting fights or game mechanics. But leveling up by getting scenes is fun, and you won't get tired of the gameplay. The scenes themselves look quite high quality and juicy. Good game for one evening.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

Ah yes, the game where if you have sex, you level up. One day, she might even be stronger than Saitama. :KEK: But even this game have some flaws.

1. Short Story
    - The game is short, I completed it in one-day (On Normal-mode). It took me 2 hours to complete the story.
    - You can easily beat the boss without Quick-Mode (should've name it speedrun-mode tbh.)

2. Lack of Contents
    - The H-scene was various, don't get me wrong. But it's just like, something's missing. The scenes felt like the other ones, it's like it's not that special anymore.
    - The items in this game.. SUCKS. Well, there's around 12 items in total (Including equipment).
    - You can't change her clothes and hat (I forgot the other one beside clothes.)
    - There's a charm skill for Meryl to use, yet everytime I use it, nothing happened. (Except for bosses.) That's a missed oppurnity to add more H-Scenes.

3. Tanky Enemies, Boring Fights
    -
    Quick reminder that I played this on Normal Mode, even though now it's not easy to lose, it's boring.
    - Also, I remember that the enemies have low resolutions.
    - Combat-wise, the game makes you too powerful.

These flaws is a big "no-no". Although, I like the art on the game. Reminds me of some good hentais with ahegaos in it. I wonder what would be Meryl's voice.. Is it an "ara-ara"? We'll never know. Well, time to dive to other H-Games now, bye.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KoldTK

Fun game, story's not too complicated, good for entertainment

Gameplay: Average since this game doesn't focus on battle
    CG: Nice art, but the scenes have too many text and duplicate so sometimes you might want to skip it
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Vydashal

Well, this game is good for a quick fap, nothing else.

The H-Scenes are good enough, although after a while they get repetitive, so much that half-way through the game I simply press D (the skip button) whenever there was a H-scene.

Don't play it if you are expecting an immersive story or a good gameplay, just turn off your brain and think of it as a slideshow with extra steps.

Also, the enemy encounters were so fucking annoying, there were too many of them, and the gold or items in chests you get throughout the game are useless.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

First thing first, i want to say thank you for translation :D. It's really good, keep up your fire.

OKay about the game, this game bring us a new fresh air. Unlike other typical Corruption/Mind break JRPG games, it's good in its own way. The female character is really open-mind, a slut for short, in the beginning so there won't be any mind break or corruption scene. However, the story is good and addictive. I think sometime it's good to try something new, instead of those typical Corruption JRPG.

Story: Simple but not too boring. The game i think is about 1-2 hours long so don't expect much about it. It's entertaining.

Gameplay: Like the title said, "Level up with sex" so don't expect those corruption scale or something. The MC is kinda open-minded about it so yeah! Try something new. Also because amount of exp you get from having sex are huge, you won't have to waste your time farming creep. Just do it and everything will be one shot. Or you can choose the quick mode at the beginning ( lv99 - max stat - max money - max skill ), that way you will save more time. However it can be really boring because how over powered you are.

CG: This is what made the game become so good. CGs are really detailed and good for fap. However most of them are the same due to MC is a slut in the beginning so nothing will change. She seduces someone then have sex.... that's all. I should say that there is no character development....

This game could be really good if it was made as a long hours game. Unfortunately, it ends up as a short game despite those great story idea, quality CG and character design.

So if you're looking for something new other than those typical JRPG. I recommend this game for you. It's not really good but really unique.