EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ188697_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Meryl the sorceress came to an island to take the sorcerer level exam.
She used a forbidden spell that allowed her to become stronger by having sex!

Though the curse may kill her, passing the exam is her main priority!

She'll have sex with lots of different men to complete her trials!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-15
Release Date: 2020-04-15
Developer: kagurado
Translator: Daedroth - F95zone & elfloren (for partial)
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Japanese v1.02, English v1.1
Language: English
Length: Approx. 1.5 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Thanks to Daedroth for translation.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ188697_img_smp1.jpg RJ188697_img_smp2.jpg RJ188697_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Translator guy here.
Pretty simple, short and linear game with an overabundance of CGs, considering its length.
I know, gameplay centered around the girl being highly promiscuous is not for all, but I liked her design, assets she's holding onto, the fact there is clothed sex in some CGs, so I decided to translate it. Hope you will like it!
Next, I'm going to work on finishing the existing incomplete translation for and will try to bring the game in my signature closer to the finishing line.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely and unjustifiably forgotten, PM me.
PS: thanks to elfloren from ulmf for the small partial that was used.

Last edited:

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Translator guy here.
Pretty simple, short and linear game with an overabundance of CGs, considering its length.
I know, gameplay centered around the girl being highly promiscuous is not for all, but I liked her design, assets she's holding onto, the fact there is clothed sex in some CGs, so I decided to translate it. Hope you will like it!
Next, I'm going to work on finishing the existing incomplete translation for and will try to bring the game in my signature closer to the finishing line.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely forgotten, PM me.
Thank you!

Reactions: feyan and samael000

SHAYO

May 19, 2017
Translator guy here.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely forgotten, PM me.
Thank you for all your hard work♥

Reactions: samael000

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
There's NO escape when it comes to a sorceress apprentice in the H-world, using unorthodox spells and getting fucked by many to get the title of "the wizard", or... being caught cheating and getting fucked in the ass by many... which is totally not smth she has ever considered...

Heroine: OH NO!
Player: :sneaky: (x) doubt... 3 <3

Last edited:

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Translator guy here.
Thank you so much

Reactions: 95DAHK95

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Translator guy here.
Again thanks for the hard work! I'm really glad you're taking on the task of completing 'A Tale of Two Swords' translation. I remembered playing it a long time ago and got bummed near some major untranslated parts of the hgame which sadly didn't get anymore update regarding the original translation. Keep it up, you're the man!

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Translator guy here.
Nice job m8, gonna be waiting for your A Tale of Two Swords translation then, was waiting for this one and never came out lol.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Translator guy here.
Thanks for translation!! I am waiting for your next translation too!!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Translator guy here.
This one looks like fun, and the scenes for your next game look like a great choice!

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
I actually don't mind the occasional work where the girls is just slutty. Like yeah the curse made her want it more, but she just said it made her feel a bit warm. Otherwise she was totally cool with using sex to get stronger.

It's a nice change of pace from the usual "pretends to not like it" to "accepts that they like it".

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Gosh, can't even remember when i gave up looking for this game, thank you very much for the translation!!!!

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Translator guy here.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely and unjustifiably forgotten, PM me.
PS: thanks to elfloren from ulmf for the small partial that was used.
Thank you kind sir, you are doing us all a huge favour.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes