BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
"Though the curse may kill her, passing the exam is her main priority!"
All students' dillema
Even in H-works you can't escape exams...

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Translator guy here.
Pretty simple, short and linear game with an overabundance of CGs, considering its length.
I know, gameplay centered around the girl being highly promiscuous is not for all, but I liked her design, assets she's holding onto, the fact there is clothed sex in some CGs, so I decided to translate it. Hope you will like it!
Next, I'm going to work on finishing the existing incomplete translation for and will try to bring the game in my signature closer to the finishing line.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely and unjustifiably forgotten, PM me.
PS: thanks to elfloren from ulmf for the small partial that was used.
Thanks for the hardwork

LunchMenu

Jan 4, 2019
Hey great work on the translation, but I have a small problem "file corrupted ! please run a virus-check. then reinstall the application" I keep getting this error when I try to open the game, I tired re downloading from different sources and doing virus scans but no luck. Any clue how to fix it? Thanks

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey great work on the translation, but I have a small problem "file corrupted ! please run a virus-check. then reinstall the application" I keep getting this error when I try to open the game, I tired re downloading from different sources and doing virus scans but no luck. Any clue how to fix it? Thanks
It might be because of mojibake in the folder or in the name of the folder. First of all, try to change/shorten filepath or rename the folder with the game. Or reinstall RTP.

Reactions: LunchMenu

sstakhn

Dec 24, 2017
How do you get to the succubus scene? I've done all three dungeons but can't proceed after the last town because I am missing a Succubus Heart.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How do you get to the succubus scene? I've done all three dungeons but can't proceed after the last town because I am missing a Succubus Heart.
You need to cast Dispel on the second map of Succubus Stronghold.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Okay, but where is said Succubus Stronghold? I've had the slimes, orc and evil eye dungeons, but can't find the other.
pic8.PNG
If it isn't unlocked, then you have to speak to some NPC in the second town (I think he's in the bar).
pic9.PNG
Use Dispel here, if you don't have it yet, you learn on 9 level.

Reactions: sstakhn

sstakhn

Dec 24, 2017
If it isn't unlocked, then you have to speak to some NPC in the second town (I think he's in the bar). Use Dispel here, if you don't have it yet, you learn on 9 level.
It worked out, thanks. Talking to the NPC in the second town added the location.

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
Well, I am stuck in the second town. I can't get passed it and I had intercourse with everyone in the two city and saved the guy in the dungeon. There is no option to advance.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Well, I am stuck in the second town. I can't get passed it and I had intercourse with everyone in the two city and saved the guy in the dungeon. There is no option to advance.
See message 70 in this thread. The guy whom you saved moves to the bar in second town, he's at the table close to the entrance, after you speak with him 2nd dungeon opens.

Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
Yeah, I saw the message and I talked with him but it still won't let me advance part the second town.
1595941002253.png
This is what I get when I try to leave town.
1595941138150.png
Been to these three ares and can't advance.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I saw the message and I talked with him but it still won't let me advance part the second town.
This is what I get when I try to leave town.
Been to these three ares and can't advance.
Ehm, based on that 2nd screenshot, second dungeon is open: get into 2nd town, leave right away and go up.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
cant play game
error:
unable to find file
Graphics/System/Window

I checked, all download sites are missing this file, and my av is not the issue as my downloads directory is set as an exception and I have it set to not scan files being downloaded (when I am downloading games)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes