Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
cant play game
error:
unable to find file
Graphics/System/Window

I checked, all download sites are missing this file, and my av is not the issue as my downloads directory is set as an exception and I have it set to not scan files being downloaded (when I am downloading games)
It's a file that comes with RTP. You should probably reinstall it.
As an alternative, you can put the file in attachment in Graphics/System/ .

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
It's a file that comes with RTP. You should probably reinstall it.
As an alternative, you can put the file in attachment in Graphics/System/ .
I have all 5 RPGMaker programs. and in the files for the RPG Maker programs, all of the files that are 'Missing' exist.

TofuTheFood

Jul 29, 2021
Ahegao, Onee-san, Heart-eyes, Horny.

These are the four elements to make shotas become popular. Legends said, those shota who interfere a woman, with big boobs, and calls him "Little boy" or anything simillar, the said shota will not return.

now my question is, why is there only 1 shota?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Ahegao, Onee-san, Heart-eyes, Horny.

These are the four elements to make shotas become popular. Legends said, those shota who interfere a woman, with big boobs, and calls him "Little boy" or anything simillar, the said shota will not return.

now my question is, why is there only 1 shota?
why is there a shota at all? those little fuckers should play with their toy cars at preschool and stay away from ADULT STUFF ^^

imagecollector77

Jun 13, 2022
Translator guy here.
Pretty simple, short and linear game with an overabundance of CGs, considering its length.
I know, gameplay centered around the girl being highly promiscuous is not for all, but I liked her design, assets she's holding onto, the fact there is clothed sex in some CGs, so I decided to translate it. Hope you will like it!
Next, I'm going to work on finishing the existing incomplete translation for and will try to bring the game in my signature closer to the finishing line.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely and unjustifiably forgotten, PM me.
PS: thanks to elfloren from ulmf for the small partial that was used.
Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
If you're into enthusiastic consent, this game is perfect for you. Rapey games are our bread and butter, but it's a breath of fresh air to get a game where the leading lady likes to fuck from the start.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes