Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
I wish there were more people like you Daedroth there are sooooo many partially translated games that would be great if they were finished like ORE TEKI SHIKOU - WHY MY ALCHEMIST SISTERS COLLECT CUM, for example and several others that i can think of..... why is it the games with good pregnancy mechanics practically never get proper translations......

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Translator guy here.
Pretty simple, short and linear game with an overabundance of CGs, considering its length.
I know, gameplay centered around the girl being highly promiscuous is not for all, but I liked her design, assets she's holding onto, the fact there is clothed sex in some CGs, so I decided to translate it. Hope you will like it!
Next, I'm going to work on finishing the existing incomplete translation for and will try to bring the game in my signature closer to the finishing line.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely and unjustifiably forgotten, PM me.
PS: thanks to elfloren from ulmf for the small partial that was used.
Thanks

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Translator guy here.
Pretty simple, short and linear game with an overabundance of CGs, considering its length.
I know, gameplay centered around the girl being highly promiscuous is not for all, but I liked her design, assets she's holding onto, the fact there is clothed sex in some CGs, so I decided to translate it. Hope you will like it!
Next, I'm going to work on finishing the existing incomplete translation for and will try to bring the game in my signature closer to the finishing line.
Lastly, if you want to commission a re-translation of some game that got MTL'd and then completely and unjustifiably forgotten, PM me.
PS: thanks to elfloren from ulmf for the small partial that was used.
you sir , are my hero

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I open up the second dungeon? I've spoken to (and slept with) everyone in the second village, and it still hasn't unlocked. Its the last dungeon i need before going after the dragon.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How do I open up the second dungeon? I've spoken to (and slept with) everyone in the second village, and it still hasn't unlocked. Its the last dungeon i need before going after the dragon.
Did you give a salve to the guy that collapsed in the first dungeon? You will get a scene after you give it to him and he will relocate to second town. After you talk to him in the inn/bar, 2nd dungeon should open.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did you give a salve to the guy that collapsed in the first dungeon? You will get a scene after you give it to him and he will relocate to second town. After you talk to him in the inn/bar, 2nd dungeon should open.
Ah, k.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Dude i thought it was just people overreacting again like with the 177013 manga and at first it wasn't that bad but my god that cave section fucked me up...
when the fan translation was up i decided to play it, there were little information about the game in ulfm to discuss it, i knew it was netorare but my god, i wans't strong enought to keep goint after the cave...

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes