Unity Onhold Lewd by Daylight [v0.29b] [SpicySauceLord]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Valcry

May 16, 2017
So is Nea going to be made hot? And is Jane THICC enough? I just have questions. I probably will not attempt the game until after a few more updates. I will be keeping my eye on this though.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Gave this a go. Never played the original game, so take that into consideration.

Well, first and foremost: game prompts me a resolution and lacks the one I actually use (1440x900).

The fact that I cannot advance dialogue with Enter or Space is a problem - I have to click on the text box for that. Worse still, instead of speeding up the text with a click and then asking for another click to advance, it only advances - making me miss the previous conversation. Mouse Scroll Up doesn't bring back the previous conversation! That's bad.

This interface style in some parts reminds me too much of Overwatch and doesn't seem thematic for a monster game at all. Is it a placeholder?
View attachment 1353642

Is there no way to hide the interface? I'd suggest using the H key for that.

Tried to visit Jane, the screen goes black and the door in the upper right corner doesn't work. Had to restart the game.

You ask Kate to pose for you as 'payment' for saving her life. But then all the other girls you visit also already know about you wanting to create a lewd photobook with them? When did it happen? The story seems completely patchy.

In my profile, clicking on the Move Set skills doesn't do anything. I don't know their characteristics to know if they should be replaced by other moves.
What I took from the fights is that Prove Thyself does more damage than Pallet Slam... why would I ever use the latter?

The Blight's Orange Serum should've been called 'horny serum', because a bunch of quests requires it. Took me some time to make the link between them, because there's nowhere else you can find a serum of any kind.

Wait, how in the hell does Dwight tell Meg he's not hard for her?!?! What a wimp!

There's no quest asking for the Doctor's Sparks, so I think it would be better to not have him as an enemy until a quest requiring his drop appears.

A continuity problem:
- Visited Feng Min and showed her the photobook. The only picture I have is Kate in lingerie, but for some reason this happened:
View attachment 1353673

That should have been impossible to happen, because I have yet to get the horny serum to give to Kate.
Sounds like it is as buggy as the real game.

Theodon

May 10, 2018
Oh man... I was like thinking about this game were you need to run for the bad guy and when he grap you he rape you kinda game but no its not... shame wil be hilarious and kinda kinky haha.

Reactions: Deynan and Zero28

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hi. :)

do there is fuckable monster girls? if yes, please someone post screenshot of said monster girls. thank. :cool:(y)

Reactions: Deynan
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes