Unity - Completed - Lewd City Girls [v1.0.1] [HotPinkGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

[T]

extremely short game, but graphics are good gameplay decent, in short in this game you beat up/off some guys on the way out of the school.. but again short if you walk around the enemies you can reach the exit under a min but to be fair you are supposed to try out outfits and mess around.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LeruArt

wish this was finished, or expanded rather.

its so bare and empty with content, with what is already in it anyways. just wish there was more than just 10 or so minutes of gameplay, more if you want to get all the clothes.

its very "blue-balling" to see a game have potential, then suddenly have it classed as completed, when its so small and so bare.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

I assume this is a parody of River City Girls, a game that I've been keeping my eye on for quite a while. With that said, I cannot compliment this parody enough. The art is amazing, the animations are clean, the controls are tight and the little adult content is really hot. It's easy to notice when the developers actually have passion put into a project, and this game is a perfect example of that. It's a very short game but I loved every second of it.

I'm really looking forward to the devs' next projects. This is quality.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

swe920

The game is super short, and has very very little sexual content in it. Mostly just seems like a cheap ad to sell the non-lewd version of the game, with no particular interest in making an actual lewd game.

Attacking was also super annoying, since the game for some reason just wouldn't allow me to hit half the time i was clicking, even tho nothing was stopping me in the gameplay.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Beggarman

I really hope this isn't "complete", because this seems to have had a lot of effort put into it for a literal five-minute runtime (I thought people were exaggerating - it really is ~5 minutes).

It doesn't quite hit my ideal-game trifecta (Has a ☑Female Protagonist and Cute Art in it, but unfortunately for me, no NC/Sub Content) but I found what's there to be pretty hot anyway. Though, as far as I'm aware, it's just four stages, three H-Animations and one enemy type (which seems to get a little more competent each stage, but not much). The animations are pretty good, with decent audio and voice. There's no gallery, as far as I can tell, but the animations that are there are easy enough to unlock (different one at each stage of powering up, which is like a minute's worth of play to get to the most powerful stage) and only advance towards climax as you press to progress the animation to the next stage, so it's not too hard seeing what you want.

The gameplay itself is basic one-attack button stuff and the H "finisher" - not exactly complex. It could maybe do with a little bit of tweaking, but I didn't find myself getting frustrated with it like with other side-scrollers; The attacks seem wide enough to not require pixel-perfect manoeuvering, and the character is fairly responsive to movement when you are out-of-range. Probably the worst bit of that is the backgrounds not quite matching the out-of-bounds areas in places, but it's fairly minor.

There's a few underwear variations to buy, some taking quite a few completions of the game to unlock, but they're (mostly) only visible during the second powered-up stage, and the jacket never comes off, so... I dunno, unless you really enjoy the gameplay, I don't really see the point. Though it does hint at this not being complete, maybe?

The other character's reaction to your H "finisher" got a genuine laugh out of me, and I guess it gives an in-universe explanation for why you don't get dog-piled by all the other enemies in these sorts of games. I quite liked the small humorous elements in general - there's not so many that it's distracting from the erotic stuff, but it keeps the game feeling light-hearted. Special shout-out to the opening song, too. I won't spoil it, you have to hear it for yourself.

I'm giving this a 3/5 for now. The only thing knocking those last two stars off is the chronic lack of content. But it's short and decent enough that I wouldn't dissuade anyone from playing, just bear in mind that there's not a lot to it.