RPGM - Completed - Lewd Crest Knightess and the Perverted Demon Queen [v1.5] [yoshii tech]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kunisada13

I got the best fap since eternity.
    The graphic, the sound, the animation, expect no less.
    Thanks for translating this game.

But I do wonder. There is non-resistance mode in gallery. I wonder how do I get non resistance mode inside dungeon.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Smudgey

The art is decent, but everything else in this game is completely mediocre. The gameplay is the most bare bones twin stick shooter, 90% of the weapons are garbage, and every sex scene looks like it was motion tweened in flash animation back in 2005. Oh and you have to die every single time you want to unlock a scene which is tedious as hell.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

defeat sex scenes are NOT animated. 1 still picture and text.

there are battlefuck scenes which are animated. but they are quite simple AND CENSORED.

the game is meh. you can imagine every quality of life decisions you can do in a game, well the dev probably did the opposite. cannot change weapons if you pick some up. game is a 2d shooter so already bad. have to lose to see scenes. there are some near permanent ugly effects you can take on you (like gigantic tits) it's close to a roguelite in the worst way possible.

i was determined to give it a 2 or 3 rating, but honestly. the gameplay is not fun. the sex scenes are not fun. yes the art is good, but why would you play tihs game?! gameplay is bad and sex scenes are bad too so i wouldn't recommend this game to anybody which means it's an 1/5 game in my eyes.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.5

Decided to give a bullet hell game a try and i re-found why i dont play bullet hells. So my impression will be biased towards the negative because of the type of game this is (just a heads up).
    But even though im not really someone who plays or even likes bullet hells, i could tell this is not a really good game either way.The gameplay and game progression feels really cheap when compared to even a few decent bullet hell type game i have played, like cheap plastic compared side by side with decent steel.
    The art and animation are good-ish, there is plenty of variety both in sexual scenes and the MCs state of being, but the art feels a little bit off and i cant tell why, it just doesnt look good in my eyes.

Overall i didnt enjoy this type of game and even if i did like bullet hells, i feel like i would still would have not enjoyed playing this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Dungeon crawler bullet hell shooter, made in RPG maker, with fully animated H-scenes, fully voiced, there's even fully animated futanari H-scenes, and futanari can be disabled if that bothers you too much, 5/5 well deserved rating. How the hell does this game have only 2 reviews so far??? How is this game not ranked higher? This game should be in the hall of fame of every single f95 user, seriously.

Oh and also, in later levels the game becomes absurdly hard, set the difficulty to easy, grab a weapon, walk in melee range to the boss, spam attack, abuse the 3 second immunity after taking damage to beat the bosses.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's hard to rate this game. This is a dungeon crawler/bullet hell game with tits. The game is hard, HARD, but to the lack of moves and for the RNG on your weapon type. If you pick the wrong weapon well be prepare to retry over and over again because bullet will keep coming from any direction.
    The game doesn't give you information about your hitbox and the only move you can do is: move, move slower, hold direction. This will become an issue when, in the second stage, the game will drop you in the middle of 10 enemies.
    But, it's very fun, the arts are good.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

nopenothere

The CG and combat sex is animated and well illustrated, but its application into gameplay leaves much to be desired. The gameplay also gets repetitive and frustrating at times, where you can get surrounded by six enemies where you spawn leaving you no chance to escape unscathed. The boss fights are also annoying because they don't give you any respite in a claustraphobic room where the whole screen is littered with bullets and few opportunities to actually fight back. If there were some mechanic that allowed you to dodge or grant i-frames it would be a much more lively experience.

The art doesn't merit this much difficulty. As a standalone game it's nothing worth the replay. I recommend playing on easy or just loading a full save to see the gallery.