EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
This game is about a busty knightess in hot pursuit of a busty demon queen inside the lewdest of dungeons.
Along the way, she gets emblazoned with the crest of succubi, gangbanged by monsters,
tortured to climax by erotic traps, and even transformed into a futanari!

Following in the footsteps of our previous work "Lewd Crest Witch in the Ero Ero Dungeon",
we've crafted a top-down roguelike shooter RPG with a focus on gameplay.
For those not totally into action, there are difficulty settings to make things easy.

There's plenty of HCG to enjoy, but worry not, we've packed in some hot H animations too!
Note: I strongly recommend using a controller, the keyboard controls are pretty awful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-13
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Original Title: 淫紋騎士と変態魔王
Developer: yoshii tech -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.5
Translator: Shisaye
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Other: Compressed

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just to clarify in case there is some confusion from people knowing my usual work, no this is not a DMTL. I've manually translated this.

Also, according to one of my testers, this one does not need your system locale to be Japanese(Japan), which is why I didn't mention it under "Installation".
But should you encounter a crash of it being unable to find a file, please try changing your system locale before reporting it as broken.

Last edited:

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
The last time this guy's game was translated, someone messed up the codes that disabled the H animations. Wonder if this won't be another incident

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Not my type of item, but looks like it'll be fun for some people. :whistle::coffee:

Also, funny, this ass totally looks like pussy to me:
Weird... I swear that never came up in testing. Or it did and it turns out I'm just a horrible tester.
Well shit, I doubt they let me update the download mirrors just for fixing that.

Edit: Fixed it and added a link to the OP.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
LewdCrestKnightessAndThePervertedDemonQueen-1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Interesting.
What sort of content? is it all protag sub/protag rape?
Also whats the chance of uncensoring?
It's almost all protag rape. There's the traditional "monsters rape you if your clothes get destroyed in combat" thing, which is all animated. The cg scenes contain a mix of rape (mostly for if you get totally defeated, a scene plays where monsters or a boss use you for a while before you wake up back at the checkpoint or hub area) but there's also some consensual scenes. The MC is almost always the sub though except for maybe one or two scenes.

Reactions: b00marrows
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes