frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
This feels like shovelware. Is it? Anyone familiar with previous works?

First two minutes of the game: already you can see the character sprite can only face left/right, moonwalks [diagonally] like a pro...checking out the DLSite page, these people pump out a unit roughly every year (and CG illustraion packs in-between).
I wouldn't call it shovelware, since they don't just rinse and reuse old content for every game from what I've seen; but, they most definitely push these out like clockwork which affects the quality of the game(s) considerably. Usually, there's plenty of bugs and they're not particularly long games, the gameplay itself is pretty shallow and you'll probably beat them fairly quickly (or get bored even faster).

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hm somehow controls don't work for me.
according to key config I can use z,x,c as usual but if I hit z which should be the attack button my mana goes down a bit but that's it, no attack or anything happening...

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Been playing for a bit, reached the humoculus plant boss or however its spelt... its an abomanation of game design! how does someone playtest their game without dev cheats and think yup this is good design... its a mook maker boss, ok that alone aint TOO bad on paper, but heres where things start getting bad. first it summons mooks before the player can even fire... and at a rate you cant kill enough of them to matter! in order to get the boss vulnerable and lower their reinforcments you gotta kill the vats, the only way i found to do this reasonably is with a shotgun spread weapon. depending on some kind of vodoo it will either kill in one shot or two. you might think great that should make it easy~ nope! ive died more there then anyplace else, i've counted over 1000 before i gave up counting the main problem is the mook they summon, it shoots a spread so the board gets flooded fast if you loose arnor before the boss is vulnerable just restart it seems you need every possable hit for when you can damage it, seriously this boss could be a textbook on bad design the privious ones were allright this one is utter bs unless theres a glitch making it invulnerable its also a bullet sponge as im typing this im still trying... sorry for fuming. i just hope this isnt one of those forced loss scenarios i hate those with a passion.

edit turns out it CAN die... do yourself a favor cheat that fight the level of skill needed there is practicly tas levels.

Last edited:

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
Been playing for a bit, reached the humoculus plant boss or however its spelt... its an abomanation of game design! how does someone playtest their game without dev cheats and think yup this is good design... its a mook maker boss, ok that alone aint TOO bad on paper, but heres where things start getting bad. first it summons mooks before the player can even fire... and at a rate you cant kill enough of them to matter! in order to get the boss vulnerable and lower their reinforcments you gotta kill the vats, the only way i found to do this reasonably is with a shotgun spread weapon. depending on some kind of vodoo it will either kill in one shot or two. you might think great that should make it easy~ nope! ive died more there then anyplace else, i've counted over 1000 before i gave up counting the main problem is the mook they summon, it shoots a spread so the board gets flooded fast if you loose arnor before the boss is vulnerable just restart it seems you need every possable hit for when you can damage it, seriously this boss could be a textbook on bad design the privious ones were allright this one is utter bs unless theres a glitch making it invulnerable its also a bullet sponge as im typing this im still trying... sorry for fuming. i just hope this isnt one of those forced loss scenarios i hate those with a passion.

edit turns out it CAN die... do yourself a favor cheat that fight the level of skill needed there is practicly tas levels.
If you're new to bullet hells then yeah it's pretty bad, but TAS level is def a stretch lol. The most annoying thing is going into the boss with a garbage shot, but that also is common in the genre so eh what can you do.

RockHardHavel

Nov 18, 2019
hm somehow controls don't work for me.
according to key config I can use z,x,c as usual but if I hit z which should be the attack button my mana goes down a bit but that's it, no attack or anything happening...
Try resetting the game, and make sure for the operation settings, that you have change the control scheme to off.

Reactions: terirheken

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, 2 possible (i.e. they are absolutely not required to play the game) patches attached.

First patch: for enabling the mouse

By default, the mouse is completely disabled.

This patch re-enables it for:
- the menus,
- the character moving,
- the text displaying acknowledgment.

It does not activate the mouse during the fight phase: i.e. for enabling and/or moving the target cursor, or for shooting. You still have to use the keyboard (or a controller) for that.

Download the "Inmon_Knight_v1.5-Patch-rpg_core-EnableMouse.zip" file, decompress it and replace the existing "rpg_core.js" file in the "www\js" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the original file first.

Second patch: for replacing the "shift" key by the "control" key

When captured and raped, the heroine can escape by pressing quickly the "shift" key (i.e. "slow button") during the animation.

The problem is that by default on Windows, pressing quickly 5 times the "shift" key turns on the "Sticky Keys" feature (i.e. accessibility feature).

This patch permits to use the "control" key instead of the "shift" key for this phase.

Download the "Inmon_Knight_v1.5-Patch-CommonEvents-ControlInsteadOfShift.zip" file, decompress it and replace the existing "CommonEvents.json" file in the "www\data" sub-folder of the game.

DO BACKUP the original file first.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I clicked this on a whim cuz it had the Transformation tag and the thumbnail seemed to be good quality. After that I saw that the "internal" tags for it had Breast Expansion and that one of the images had the MC with massive tits which brought my hopes up about checking this tag is worth the effort. (y)

Now question is what type of BE does this have? Is it just some kinda toggle that if the MC gets hit too many times or by a specific enemy her model just changes instantly or is it story related and there's an actual scene going with it?
I'm mainly a BE fan, but sadly I'm mostly into the process of it instead of the end result and very few games focus on that.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Yep, short haired bitch gets turned to futa, this is the quality foreshadowing I was looking for.
Now to fuck that Succubus Queen-bitch.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I clicked this on a whim cuz it had the Transformation tag and the thumbnail seemed to be good quality. After that I saw that the "internal" tags for it had Breast Expansion and that one of the images had the MC with massive tits which brought my hopes up about checking this tag is worth the effort. (y)

Now question is what type of BE does this have? Is it just some kinda toggle that if the MC gets hit too many times or by a specific enemy her model just changes instantly or is it story related and there's an actual scene going with it?
I'm mainly a BE fan, but sadly I'm mostly into the process of it instead of the end result and very few games focus on that.

IT's more so of a progression upgrade in the game, it's only one or two sizes, and the second size is usually used in a defeat scene.

Reactions: Gaboris
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes